Page 7690 of 7698 FirstFirst ... 669071907590764076807687768876897690769176927693 ... LastLast
Results 153,781 to 153,800 of 153942

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

And one more thing...A very Happy Birthday to our own Southern Red! Hope you're having a fantastic day!

Happy birthday to the matriarch of this thread, Southern Red!

I walked a shelter dog yesterday. An akiva mix named Ukir. 2 years old and full of energy.
    Today I'm feeling her energy in my shoulders.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 8 of SG-1
    First time time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Prof. Maximilian Arturo Southern Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    And one more thing...A very Happy Birthday to our own Southern Red! Hope you're having a fantastic day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Happy birthday to the matriarch of this thread, Southern Red!
    Thanks guys. It was a great birthday. I went shopping at the mall and spent my birthday gift card from Mr. SR. Then we had dinner with the twins.

They had been to another little kid's 1st birthday party earlier in the day where they discovered balloons and pigged out on sweets. They had a small nap before dinner but it was not nearly long enough. We left a big tip and hoped they would let us return at some point but I guess we were overly critical and self conscious. On the way out several people came up and complimented the twins on how well behaved they were. One lady said she initially said "oh no" when she saw us arrive but quickly changed her mind. Personally, I thought "well dang, how badly do your kids behave in public?" but I was pleased that their parents are obviously doing something right. Just a short rundown.

1. Both of them discovered they really love crab dip.
    2. Thing 1 almost performed the tablecloth trick but we were quicker and no dishes were broken.
    3. Thing 2 turned around in his seat and stared at a table of 4 ladies. At first it was cute and they exchanged waves and hellos. Then it just got creepy.
    4. When you scold Thing 1, he turns his back on you and pretends you don't exist.
    5. They had to be separated when they started to chatter at each other like howler monkeys.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I walked a shelter dog yesterday. An akiva mix named Ukir. 2 years old and full of energy.
    Today I'm feeling her energy in my shoulders.
    Ah, a long hot soaky bath is in order!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Thanks guys. It was a great birthday. I went shopping at the mall and spent my birthday gift card from Mr. SR. Then we had dinner with the twins.

They had been to another little kid's 1st birthday party earlier in the day where they discovered balloons and pigged out on sweets. They had a small nap before dinner but it was not nearly long enough. We left a big tip and hoped they would let us return at some point but I guess we were overly critical and self conscious. On the way out several people came up and complimented the twins on how well behaved they were. One lady said she initially said "oh no" when she saw us arrive but quickly changed her mind. Personally, I thought "well dang, how badly do your kids behave in public?" but I was pleased that their parents are obviously doing something right. Just a short rundown.

2. Thing 1 almost performed the tablecloth trick but we were quicker and no dishes were broken.
    3. Thing 2 turned around in his seat and stared at a table of 4 ladies. At first it was cute and they exchanged waves and hellos. Then it just got creepy.
    4. When you scold Thing 1, he turns his back on you and pretends you don't exist.
    5. They had to be separated when they started to chatter at each other like howler monkeys.
    LOL, OMG the twins! Sounds like they're doing okay. And aaahhh, crab dip. Glad to hear a good time was had by all.

I'm glad you had such a good birthday, Southern Red.

Things 1 and 2 sound like so much fun.

Looking forward to the day when Thing 1 is able to do that trick and puts it up on the equivalent of TikTok for everyone to see, hopefully without broken dishes.
    First time time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    I'm glad you had such a good birthday, Southern Red.

Things 1 and 2 sound like so much fun.
    Thanks.

Looking forward to the day when Thing 1 is able to do that trick and puts it up on the equivalent of TikTok for everyone to see, hopefully without broken dishes.
    Not gonna happen. We decided we have to forego tablecloth restaurants at least until they get past the "terrible twos." I also forgot to mention that Thing 1 stole a napkin but was apprehended before he made his escape. They know what napkins are for and insist on wiping their own mouths with mixed results.

Not gonna happen. We decided we have to forego tablecloth restaurants at least until they get past the "terrible twos." I also forgot to mention that Thing 1 stole a napkin but was apprehended before he made his escape. They know what napkins are for and insist on wiping their own mouths with mixed results.
    Before you know it, he's started a napkin-collection.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Heh, at least they know what napkins are for and use them. That's half the battle right there.

Before you know it, he's started a napkin-collection.
    Well, I suppose there are worse things to collect...

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Heh, at least they know what napkins are for and use them. That's half the battle right there.

They also once saw me wiping up water spills on my kitchen floor and wanted to help. So I gave them each a paper towel and they went all around wiping up pretend spills and "dusting" furniture until they decided to eat the paper towels. Fun while it lasted but they will be good helpers some day.

They also once saw me wiping up water spills on my kitchen floor and wanted to help. So I gave them each a paper towel and they went all around wiping up pretend spills and "dusting" furniture until they decided to eat the paper towels. Fun while it lasted but they will be good helpers some day.

SR Jr. and his wife are bringing up those boys right.

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Nothing goes better with morning coffee than twin time recaps. I was laughing like a normal person until I hit number 5. There may have been coffee snorted when I read howler monkeys. It painted such a lovely vivid picture in my mind, lol.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

I never said they were clean napkins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Nothing goes better with morning coffee than twin time recaps. I was laughing like a normal person until I hit number 5. There may have been coffee snorted when I read howler monkeys. It painted such a lovely vivid picture in my mind, lol.
    Mr. SR and I have been watching "Seven Worlds One Planet" and I remembered the monkeys. I'll have to ask if they watched it because it was a perfect imitation.

They weren't.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Just like goats. They'll try to eat anything.

I never thought they were.

They weren't.
    LOL, yep!

Actually, a napkin collection should contain one used one and a clean one. It should also have date and place where they came from, what was consumed and whether it was worthy for a return journey.

And no, I have not given this as much thought as you might think.

Actually, a napkin collection should contain one used one and a clean one. It should also have date and place where they came from, what was consumed and whether it was worthy for a return journey.

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

It's snowing! Fat fluffy flakes are coating everything but the roads. It's brilliant. My cats are going bonkers smacking the windows trying to catch a flake. I'll bring them some in after enough accumulates on my deck.

Today's winner of my coffee snort, lol. Note to self, stop drinking coffee while catching up on GW.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Page 7690 of 7698 FirstFirst ... 669071907590764076807687768876897690769176927693 ... LastLast