Page 7698 of 7698 FirstFirst ... 669871987598764876887695769676977698
Results 153,941 to 153,954 of 153954

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Hmm, I thought I posted the daily greetings yesterday...guess I forgot. Ooops.

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Thank goodness we get twin tales to lighten the mood! Good call for the parents to protect them. Wish I could have seen that zoom video though! One day they'll be ready for the remote control cars and they can have a Sheppard/McKay style showdown.
    OMG. That would be EPIC.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Hmm, I thought I posted the daily greetings yesterday...guess I forgot. Ooops.
    At least you still know what day it is...

We're changing the clocks today -- an hour forward we go, which means longer daylight.... so more sun... too bad, it's gonna rain next week.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 8 of SG-1
    First time time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    At least you still know what day it is...

We're changing the clocks today -- an hour forward we go, which means longer daylight.... so more sun... too bad, it's gonna rain next week.
    Whoa, you're just going on Daylight Savings Time now? We did that at the beginning of the month over here...and I'm just now getting used to it...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Whoa, you're just going on Daylight Savings Time now? We did that at the beginning of the month over here...and I'm just now getting used to it...
    Indeed... at the end of March we jump one hour forward which means one hour less staying at home.
    First time time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Indeed... at the end of March we jump one hour forward which means one hour less staying at home.
    D'oh!

I started the epic battle "The Search for Toilet Paper" today.

I lost.

Yeah, I've had a few of those days too. Fortunately, a family friend managed to pick up a giant packet of them and was generous enough to give it to us.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Yeah, I've had a few of those days too. Fortunately, a family friend managed to pick up a giant packet of them and was generous enough to give it to us.
    That's very nice of them!

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post

I lost.
    TP vs JT --> 1-0

We had a package delivered, though on further inspection it turned out we still had 3 rolls lying around in our bathroom. Ah well... we're good for another couple of months.

TP vs JT --> 1-0

We had a package delivered, though on further inspection it turned out we still had 3 rolls lying around in our bathroom. Ah well... we're good for another couple of months.
    I'm declaring a cease fire for today. I'll continue the fight tomorrow.

I looked at Amazon to order it but you could only buy huge quantities. I live alone. I don't need 3 years worth.

I'm declaring a cease fire for today. I'll continue the fight tomorrow.

I looked at Amazon to order it but you could only buy huge quantities. I live alone. I don't need 3 years worth.
    My best friend accidently made a bulk order on Amazon (well before corona was the talk of the town). She's giving it away now.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Still got plenty of TP, thankfully. The question is, can we find fresh fish at the market today?

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

I lost.
    I went to the store today also and they were pretty well stocked except for TP, cleaning products and hand sanitizer. We have a corner of our basement that we call our bodega where we store food, paper and cleaning products. There is also a wine section and a freezer. We have everything except produce and dairy. LOL I have enough TP for a couple of months at least. After that I may have to barter with my neighbors.

Our governor has declared a stay at home order until June 10. I will have long gray hair by then and the twins will have forgotten us. We have a community forum online here and I must say I am embarrassed for some of my neighbors. I think they only heard the "stay at home" part and not the rest of the info on what businesses can stay open. However, it seems like the traffic is only about 20% reduced around here. Maybe they're all out looking for TP.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

TP vs JT --> 1-0
    New score! TP vs JT --> 1-1!!

I was going to wait until tomorrow but a friend reminded me that tomorrow is the first of the month, so all the people who get monthly government checks would be out in force, so it would likely be crowded. I was able to get 4 individual rolls (that was the limit, and there were only individual rolls available). I'm just glad I got some. Now I can calm down about it for awhile. I hope this whole limited supply thing stops soon.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Still got plenty of TP, thankfully. The question is, can we find fresh fish at the market today?
    I hope you were able to get some!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    I went to the store today also and they were pretty well stocked except for TP, cleaning products and hand sanitizer. We have a corner of our basement that we call our bodega where we store food, paper and cleaning products. There is also a wine section and a freezer. We have everything except produce and dairy. LOL I have enough TP for a couple of months at least. After that I may have to barter with my neighbors.
    Yeah, I found the stores to be at least partly stocked except for cleaners and paper products.

That's smart about the wine section!! I would love a sangria right about now. Don't you have a great recipe for that? I remember you posting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    Our governor has declared a stay at home order until June 10. I will have long gray hair by then and the twins will have forgotten us. We have a community forum online here and I must say I am embarrassed for some of my neighbors. I think they only heard the "stay at home" part and not the rest of the info on what businesses can stay open. However, it seems like the traffic is only about 20% reduced around here. Maybe they're all out looking for TP.

June 10th? Wow, that's so far away. Damn.

Can you Skype with the twins? I'm sure they won't forget you.

And I've seen some truly stupid things said on Facebook about the virus and the quarantine. Some of it from my own family.

Page 7698 of 7698 FirstFirst ... 669871987598764876887695769676977698