Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Sunday was lazy and ended with another Hallmark viewing of Signed, Sealed, Delivered -- well, a downloaded viewing of another SSD film. I find them remarkably hilarious to watch...

My monday, on the other hand... the only good thing about it at the moment, I requested my first days off for the year (1 in April, day after FACTS -- and a week in May). Let the countdown begin...
    Love love love Signed Sealed and Delivered. That bunch is so cute I could pinch them.

And yes, I also hate DST with the white hot hatred of a thousand suns.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      And yes, I also hate DST with the white hot hatred of a thousand suns.
      I just learned that our DST is planned for March 25th... so I should plan ahead.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sneaks in....

We got a foot of snow yesterday. I wished I could send it to Falcon Horus instead of here. And they're talking more snow next week too.

Off to go watch The Last Jedi.

Sneaks out....

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          We got a foot of snow yesterday. I wished I could send it to Falcon Horus instead of here. And they're talking more snow next week too.
          If the weather forecast hasn't changed, then we're getting snow this weekend too. In the meantime, I shall enjoy this foot virtually. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I think I've finally adjusted to DST. At least, I'm not as groggy as I was yesterday. Yet. Hopefully all the sunny weather we're going to have for the next week will help.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, that was my last dentist appointment and half my face was off somewhere for the better part of the evening.

Even laughing with Norman Dorman in SSD made my face feel weird, and it was so damn hilarious. Poor Norman, no match for hot peppers.

Comment

Well, that was my last dentist appointment and half my face was off somewhere for the better part of the evening.

Even laughing with Norman Dorman in SSD made my face feel weird, and it was so damn hilarious. Poor Norman, no match for hot peppers.
                Oh, I remember that one. Love me some Norman. FYI, I saw "Rita" on a Hallmark movie playing a very toned down character that I didn't recognize at first. She's a very good actress.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I trust you all have seen the new Avengers: Infinity War trailer...
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I haven't -- and I'll try not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I trust you all have seen the new Avengers: Infinity War trailer...
                      It was indeed ""

Now I'm back to speculating who dies and how.

Spoiler:
                      I feel it's extremely unlikely that Thor and Loki are both making it out of this. So then, what are the odds that only one of them will die compared to the two of them?

This movie looks like it's going to be the ultimate test in trying to balance major characters.
                      Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 16 March 2018, 05:31 PM.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I haven't -- and I'll try not to.
                        Heh!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        It was indeed ""

Now I'm back to speculating who dies and how.

Spoiler:
                        I feel it's extremely unlikely that Thor and Loki are both making it out of this. So then, what are the odds that only one of them will die compared to the two of them?

This movie looks like it's going to be the ultimate test in trying to balance major characters.
                        Yeah,
                        Spoiler:
                        I'd say it's likely one of them will die. We know from Thor: Ragnarok that Loki's got the Tesseract now, but I doubt that's going to save the both of them.

Then there's the question of whether it'll be Cap or Iron Man. My money's on Cap.

Comment

So, we don't have anything that resembles a Yoohoo (or however it's called) but I'm stuck with the damn brand so I got chocolate milk instead from the store where the bottle looks a little like the Yoohoo bottle from SSD. This is all Oliver's fault.

Comment

So, we don't have anything that resembles a Yoohoo (or however it's called) but I'm stuck with the damn brand so I got chocolate milk instead from the store where the bottle looks a little like the Yoohoo bottle from SSD. This is all Oliver's fault.
                            Lucky you. Yoohoo tastes terrible. Chocolate milk, however, is great.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Lucky you. Yoohoo tastes terrible. Chocolate milk, however, is great.
                              I've never tried Yoohoo; it doesn't even have actual milk in it, just milk products, so it never sounded appealing. I definitely agree that chocolate milk is awesome. I even have a saying: "Life is short. Drink chocolate milk."

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Another early busy morning for me! Hope you all have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                                X