Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    If I tell Mr. SR about this he will want to hunt you down and shake you.
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    He'll have to fight me for who gets the first shake.
    *is thoroughly chastised*

*is not going to change system*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Hey look, the sun is out today!
    Sweet! Hopefully your snow melts soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! And Happy Valentine's Day! to our Sparky!

Sweet! Hopefully your snow melts soon.
        Me too! Sure would like to go out for groceries without icy slushy streets.
        Last edited by Scary Kitty; 14 February 2019, 08:18 AM.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
            TGIF! Ready to do a whole lot of nothing this weekend.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Happy birthday to Southern Red!!

Comment

Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Southern Red

normal_519_vegas_11.jpg

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and a Happy (belated!) Birthday to our very own Southern Red!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Are you all cleared of snow, Scary Kitty? We are supposed to get more tomorrow.

Comment

We are experiencing a tiny Spring before we're getting colder and rainy weather again. I kinda like it.

Spend every day outside the past few days, though it then stings to go back inside to (pretend to) work the rest of the afternoon.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and a Happy (belated!) Birthday to our very own Southern Red!
                          Happy Belated Birthday Southern Red! Hope you had a great day. How old are the twins? Old enough to share the cake with? I love seeing little smooshy faces covered in icing.

Are you all cleared of snow, Scary Kitty? We are supposed to get more tomorrow.
                          We are experiencing a tiny Spring before we're getting colder and rainy weather again. I kinda like it.

Spend every day outside the past few days, though it then stings to go back inside to (pretend to) work the rest of the afternoon.
                          I'm still nada for snow, but I have a whole lot of the wet stuff. I had a lake in my yard and in the field behind us. I kept waiting for my neighbor with the kayak to start paddling away, but I wasn't lucky enough to get that kind of entertainment. It was just raining too hard, even for the crazies.

FH- question for you. You were in Scotland last year, yes? I think I remember you saying that you'd visited a few times. If so- do you mind sharing your favorite places/experiences? Trip planning in the works!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

We got about 3 inches of snow. My school canceled morning classes, but I only have an afternoon one. So once again, I didn't have a class canceled. Grrr.

It's so hard to go back and work after experiencing nice weather like that.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                            I'm still nada for snow, but I have a whole lot of the wet stuff. I had a lake in my yard and in the field behind us. I kept waiting for my neighbor with the kayak to start paddling away, but I wasn't lucky enough to get that kind of entertainment. It was just raining too hard, even for the crazies.

Comment

FH- question for you. You were in Scotland last year, yes? I think I remember you saying that you'd visited a few times. If so- do you mind sharing your favorite places/experiences? Trip planning in the works!
                              We did, and I love to share.

I'll write something up and post it -- with pictures and everything.

And since my sister and I started watching Outlander, we'll probably go back this summer to learn more about the Jacobite risings. Though, we're gonna see how Brexit plays out before booking anything. It's quite possible we'll need more travel papers and whatnot to cross the channel, and which aircompany we can book with cause they all have to renegotiate to fly between airports within the EU and the UK.

Comment

Happy birthday to Southern Red!!
                                Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Southern Red

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42853[/ATTACH]
                                Happy Belated Birthday Southern Red! Hope you had a great day. How old are the twins? Old enough to share the cake with? I love seeing little smooshy faces covered in icing.
                                Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. I had a great birthday week until the twins got sick. Thing 1 even had to go to the hospital and have what his mom called the Roto Rooter treatment to get rid of some of the congestion. Through it all though, they have kept their sunny dispositions and still want to play. Mom and Dad are sick also.

To answer Zandra's question, they are almost 6 months now and weight about 16 lbs. Good for preemies but still aren't on solid foods, so no cake. It was good too, triple chocolate.

We're expecting a snow/ice/rain event tomorrow.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X