Page 5944 of 7509 FirstFirst ... 494454445844589459345941594259435944 59455946594759545994604464446944 ... LastLast
Results 118,861 to 118,880 of 150177

Thread: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Been sick for a week, and coughing all day. Ugh. Hafta clean house tonight so landlord can show it tomorrow. Will be throwing out a lot of junk.

SK, I accidentally deleted the post you left on my LJ. Sorry! Was trying to clear inbox but ... Whoops. Feel free to repost it, cause now I'm tempted to throw in a line regarding Indiana Jones in the next chapter.

I'll be back when the chore bunnies trade me off to the fic bunnies!
    Oh dear. Honestly, I don't even remember exactly what I wrote to be able to repost it.

In other news, you mentioning throwing out junk reminded me that I've got some junk sitting around that I need to get rid of. Something to do this weekend while waiting until post-a-thon time on Sunday...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

I’m going to try and get around to reading all the fanfics this weekend, there have been much time over this week, I mean I got my computer back Monday and I still haven’t moved over to it and is still on the computer I borrowed when it broke.

Good luck with the cleaning ShipperWriter, I recently did a complete cleaning myself and threw away a lot of thing, I dunno, I have such hard time to throw things away because I always think “hey, maybe I will need this again someday” but it usually turns out that I never look at it again, especially a bunch of old papers like old school stuff from years ago, I mean what am I supposed to do with those now? No, I need to learn to throw things away and the thing is afterward I always feel great because I have more room to put newer junk in *lol*.

Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Been sick for a week, and coughing all day. Ugh. Hafta clean house tonight so landlord can show it tomorrow. Will be throwing out a lot of junk.

SK, I accidentally deleted the post you left on my LJ. Sorry! Was trying to clear inbox but ... Whoops. Feel free to repost it, cause now I'm tempted to throw in a line regarding Indiana Jones in the next chapter.

I'll be back when the chore bunnies trade me off to the fic bunnies!
    *sends chicken soup and tissues* I hope you beat this thing really soon.

The talk of throwing out stuff just makes me tired. We finally got our basement cleaned out last fall, but only because it flooded. My whole house is stuffed to the gills. I have to get it cleaned out sometime before I die so I don't leave it all for SR Jr. and Miss M to deal with. That won't be any time soon. Right? So I can relax.

That just leaves me free to play Sparky.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

God the cleaning out the house! Another thing I have to do.

But dont have to do that now so bring on the Spark!
    So, closet?
    Yeah closet. But do you have to say that infront of Thor?
    I believe I'm needed else where.
    What? See he dosen't mind.
    JOHN!

Quote Originally Posted by ShWeir View Post
    God the cleaning out the house! Another thing I have to do.

But dont have to do that now so bring on the Spark!
    So, closet?
    Yeah closet. But do you have to say that infront of Thor?
    I believe I'm needed else where.
    What? See he dosen't mind.
    JOHN!
    Well, welcome to the thread. We always love having new members. Tell us about what attracted you to Sparky.

Lieutenant Colonel Madness reigns's Avatar
    Hiding somewhere... not sure where... it's dark!!

Hey guys

Welcome ShWier - Enjoy the craziness that is Sparky

Learnt a new trick with my artwork - thought I'd apply it to some Sparky

Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

In my imagination ... Oh, you meant in reality?

Good morning, everybody! I'm actually at home on a Saturday. This is nice!

Welcome to the thread, ShWeir!!!

And Madness reigns, OMG, I'm thoroughly jealous! That is a great effect! How'd you do that?!?!
    RIP Nolamom. Thank you for the gifts. Here's some eternal green for you.

And FH, I love love love your new sig! Lemmings rule!

And Madness reigns, OMG, I'm thoroughly jealous! That is a great effect! How'd you do that?!?!
    It's actually quite easy, do artwork using a 'mask'(black area) background, colour however you like, add whatever text you want and then merge all the layers together, finally just fill in any bits you don't want to keep with the background colour of whichever forum you are using (in the case of GW it's f1f1f1) and save!!

Quote Originally Posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Hey guys

That is fabulous. I love it.

It's actually quite easy, do artwork using a 'mask'(black area) background, colour however you like, add whatever text you want and then merge all the layers together, finally just fill in any bits you don't want to keep with the background colour of whichever forum you are using (in the case of GW it's f1f1f1) and save!!
    Easy huh? I'll just get right on that.

And FH, I love love love your new sig! Lemmings rule!
    Thanks.

I kept it simple and brought the lemming back... it's been missing for too long.
    The Tale of Heightmeyer's Lemming by Falcon Horus
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    signature & icon by JadedWraith || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research

Good afternoon guys! I hope you are having/will have a good saturday.

Welcome ShWeir.

Beautiful artwork, it looks great.
    Last edited by Rosehawk; April 30th, 2012 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and welcome to ShWeir!

Hey guys

*gasps* That's gorgeous! The colors are perfect, and that phrase makes me sigh in happiness.

*takes notes for future reference*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Well, I can't replicate MR's beautiful artwork, but here's what I have to offer:

And I found out -- Photobucket has revamped their website and added a multitude of effects and fonts. It's amazing, all the things I could do!

But not right now. House is being shown by landlord. Got some stuff to finish.

Don't quite know if I ever posted this here, since it's applicable to the subject, but a while I go we had to write a trope for the Stargate landcomm on LJ. Mine was the "Hey you!"-trope:

Spoiler:
    “Hey you!”

Elizabeth looked up to find Sheppard standing in the doorway of her office, his hands stuffed in his pockets. His mouth was quirked into a smile, giving his boyish charms that extra bit of spice she liked so much about him.

“Anything I can help you with?” She tilted her head a little to the side.

“Just wondering if you have time for lunch?” He pushed himself away from the doorframe, and instead chose to perch himself on her desk, allowing himself entrance into her personal space.

“Lunch?” Elizabeth glanced down at her watch and noticed she was already an hour late for lunch to be lunch. “I guess I should eat something.”

“Beckett's always going on about us all being in good health and that does include regular intakes of food.” He grinned.

Elizabeth could barely contain her amusement. She rose from her seat, closing her laptop, and fell into step at his side towards a late lunch.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1201&dateline=1311771170
    signature & icon by JadedWraith || The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    That is fabulous. I love it.

Easy huh? I'll just get right on that.
    Thanks, and it really is easy once you know what you're doing - you have no idea how much tweaking it took to get it right!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brie View Post

Beautiful artwork, it looks great.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post

*gasps* That's gorgeous! The colors are perfect, and that phrase makes me sigh in happiness.
    Thanks, wasn't sure whether to go with the purple or with something red or blue...... that phrase is actually a line from a song that is part of our weekly challenge in the Art for All thread - I only liked a couple of the lines, the others being 'And so I come undone ' and 'All of this time I knew that I’d be losing you, That doesn’t mean that it’s okay, That doesn’t mean I’m ready'. Both Sparky applicable I think

Well, I can't replicate MR's beautiful artwork, but here's what I have to offer:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...s/sparkys1.jpg

And I found out -- Photobucket has revamped their website and added a multitude of effects and fonts. It's amazing, all the things I could do!
    Me likey I need to get me an Atlantis badge to use in my artwork - probably the only thing I haven't got in my hundreds of pics

PhotoBucket is how my artwork started out, in fact I made this using it

And then I discovered GIMP

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...s/sparkys1.jpg

But not right now. House is being shown by landlord. Got some stuff to finish.
    Nice. I saw that notice on Photobucket. Good news for those who don't want to bother with PS or other software.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Don't quite know if I ever posted this here, since it's applicable to the subject, but a while I go we had to write a trope for the Stargate landcomm on LJ. Mine was the "Hey you!"-trope:

Spoiler:
    “Hey you!”

Elizabeth looked up to find Sheppard standing in the doorway of her office, his hands stuffed in his pockets. His mouth was quirked into a smile, giving his boyish charms that extra bit of spice she liked so much about him.

“Just wondering if you have time for lunch?” He pushed himself away from the doorframe, and instead chose to perch himself on her desk, allowing himself entrance into her personal space.

“Lunch?” Elizabeth glanced down at her watch and noticed she was already an hour late for lunch to be lunch. “I guess I should eat something.”

“Beckett's always going on about us all being in good health and that does include regular intakes of food.” He grinned.

Elizabeth could barely contain her amusement. She rose from her seat, closing her laptop, and fell into step at his side towards a late lunch.
    Love it, and you just know that happened a lot. We have canon proof that they ate lunch together and didn't make a big deal of it. I'm betting it wasn't the first or last time.

FH -- like the fic! And we know Sparky lunch happened all the time and in different locales

MR -- I have GIMP on my laptop but haven't taken the time to familiarize myself yet. Should do that soon. Love the Sparky Squared!

SR -- this is good news for us poor folk who can't even afford PS Elements.

Well, landlord is done showing the house, and Mom promised me dinner out at Ruby Tuesdays.

Thx!

Happy to provide the occasional Sparky fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Spoiler:
    “Hey you!”

That was great FH, I loved it. And I gotta admit that I think Elizabeth would have agreed to lunch the minute John said "Hey you", and becuase it was John that asked her.