Page 7732 of 7736 FirstFirst ... 673272327632768277227729773077317732773377347735 ... LastLast
Results 154,621 to 154,640 of 154709
    Lieutenant General Southern Red's Avatar

Default Re: Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JT-2 View Post
    Hmm, could be. *nods*

I tried to google it, but came up empty.

Covid destroyed my local New England Patriots this week. They lost to the Denver Broncos, and Denver is not a good team this season. It was a painful game to watch. I thought of SR saying how the college teams kept on going despite so many out for illness. Seems the professional teams don't have that same drive.
    I just heard that the U of Fl football team has 50 new cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Small head's up... I found out this weekend that one of my uncles tested positive, my grandfather tested positive today and it is very likely that one of my aunt's will test positive in the coming days. My cousin tested negative but he had to be tested again after getting symptoms related to covid so it's likely he too will test positive.

And this after founding out my other grandfather passed away Saturday -- very sudden, not covid-related. Funeral is thursday.

We are also in the middle of our move... so, you know... Chapter VI.2 will probably not come into existence until the start of November, depending on how the covid-situation evolves. It exists in my head now, so unless I can't concentrate during work tomorrow (which is actually quite likely), it won't get typed up just yet.

I have had no contact with any of them in the last few weeks. Hadn't even seen the late grandfather (and my godfather) since January.

The only outside contact I've had is with colleagues at work and my skippie-buddies at training.
    So sorry about all the bad news. I hope you stay safe.

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I think I have post fall break depression, but...by act of oops, I have another four day weekend coming up. (My boss must love me). Heading out of town to meet up with a friend for some mask wearing socially responsible fun. More ink is on the agenda and I'm super excited.
    Whoo hoo! Have fun!

Isn't football supposed to be fun? I keep waiting for Tom Hanks to scream at me that there's no crying in football.

Regarding the aforementioned bookcase...

So we got it apart and transported it to the house, where my sister eagerly started to reassemble it. She was, however, so eager that she nearly forgot to reattach the shelves.

So, I point it out to her and she's like, "But no, this side goes there and ..." *realization dawns* "...oh yeah, right... the shelves go in first."

Twice, no less, she managed to forget about them, and me each time "errmm... aren't you forgetting something?" -- "Oh yeah, shelves."
    *gigglefit* That's just too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Red View Post
    I just heard that the U of Fl football team has 50 new cases.
    Whoa!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

So sorry about all the bad news. I hope you stay safe.
    Doing my best...

Skipped training yesterday, though had plenty work-out taking boxes with books upstairs.

Sometimes, I understand why people prefer digital books over paper ones. They weigh less.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Regarding the aforementioned bookcase...

So we got it apart and transported it to the house, where my sister eagerly started to reassemble it. She was, however, so eager that she nearly forgot to reattach the shelves.

So, I point it out to her and she's like, "But no, this side goes there and ..." *realization dawns* "...oh yeah, right... the shelves go in first."

Twice, no less, she managed to forget about them, and me each time "errmm... aren't you forgetting something?" -- "Oh yeah, shelves."
    Hahaha, that's great. Totally something I would do.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Doing my best...

Skipped training yesterday, though had plenty work-out taking boxes with books upstairs.

Sometimes, I understand why people prefer digital books over paper ones. They weigh less.
    I thought I would never be an ebook lover but we have totally converted and gotten rid of most of our books. I'm still saving some old faves but with my iPad I have hundreds of books right at my fingertips.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Doing my best...

And they certainly take up less space, too.

I thought I would never be an ebook lover but we have totally converted and gotten rid of most of our books. I'm still saving some old faves but with my iPad I have hundreds of books right at my fingertips.
    There are times I wish I could do that. Unfortunately, a lot of my books are not available as ebooks (older artbooks and cookbooks, mostly). But those that are...I'm considering it.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    And they certainly take up less space, too.
    Also that...
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

I'm never moving again... I swear, my arms are at least an inch longer than they were this morning. AND OH MY GODDESS, HOW MUCH JUNK CAN A PERSON COLLECT!?!?!? (obviously talking about my own junk here)

Driving over to a friend tomorrow, to pick up extra boxes. It'll be a social distance visit cause we can only have 1 close contact (which is my dad), and 4 others who are at a distance of 1.5 meters and behind a facemask.

Thought of the day though -- my sister and I struggle with a smaller bookcase, carrying it using our shoulder as support. We're halfway down the driveway to the garage when my sister comments we would be rubbish at carrying a coffin on our shoulder. I reply that's cause we're not the same height. She answers that's true, then continues that I have to keep pace with her, and I remark that's the other reason we wouldn't able to pull it off -- we can't walk in synch.

Hey all!

I've been doing some art for Sparktober over on tumblr and wanted to share it here too.

(sorry it's a lot at once ; I should've dropped by earlier)

A Balcony Scene
    "The Look" from Misbegotten

A re-do of a re-do of an illustration from my very first fanfic
    (can't believe I wrote that 12 years ago... the time does fly! )

Happy Sparky Domestic Life (because they deserve it):
    Readin' and Relaxin'
    Family Day at the Beach
    Happy Birthday, Liz (+ a bit of fic to go with it)

The S5 We Could've Had:
    Leadership
    Liz gets to meet Torren (+ fic here too)

Hope you enjoy!

(Also, condolences on your recent loss, FH, and sorry to hear about your health scare, JT. I hope you're doing okay.) Stay safe out there, everybody.

Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

I'm never moving again... I swear, my arms are at least an inch longer than they were this morning. AND OH MY GODDESS, HOW MUCH JUNK CAN A PERSON COLLECT!?!?!? (obviously talking about my own junk here)
    16 years in one place and we still have 2 storage rooms of stuff that has never even made it to the new house. Bookshelves, books, boxes of Pop's and Marvel figures, hundreds of DVD's.......

Moving sucks.
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

LMAO! Funny, I said the same thing after the last time we moved. Then we moved again.

In other news, here's this week's College Football Roundup! It was a bad week all around as Tennessee fell to Alabama 48-17, Virginia Tech fell to Wake Forest 23-16, Navy fell to Houston 37-21, and Air Force fell to San Jose State 17-6. Yeeouch. Here's hoping next week goes better!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin87 View Post
    I've been doing some art for Sparktober over on tumblr and wanted to share it here too.
    Busy bee!

(Also, condolences on your recent loss, FH, and sorry to hear about your health scare, JT. I hope you're doing okay.) Stay safe out there, everybody.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    16 years in one place and we still have 2 storage rooms of stuff that has never even made it to the new house. Bookshelves, books, boxes of Pop's and Marvel figures, hundreds of DVD's.......
    Oh... dear...

LMAO! Funny, I said the same thing after the last time we moved. Then we moved again.

...Air Force fell to San Jose State 17-6.
    Yikes!

Hey all!

A Balcony Scene

Readin' and Relaxin'
    Family Day at the Beach

The S5 We Could've Had:
    Leadership

Hope you enjoy!

Those were great. So sweet.

Busy bee!

Those were great. So sweet.
    Thank you very much! It's been fun.

Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I know, right? But isn't that always the way of it...you do a thing, and you swear you're never ever gonna do it again because it was just too hard, too crazy...and then you do it again.

Yikes!
    Yeah. Not so fun.

First Lieutenant Zandra's Ashes's Avatar

Driving over to a friend tomorrow, to pick up extra boxes. It'll be a social distance visit cause we can only have 1 close contact (which is my dad), and 4 others who are at a distance of 1.5 meters and behind a facemask.

Thought of the day though -- my sister and I struggle with a smaller bookcase, carrying it using our shoulder as support. We're halfway down the driveway to the garage when my sister comments we would be rubbish at carrying a coffin on our shoulder. I reply that's cause we're not the same height. She answers that's true, then continues that I have to keep pace with her, and I remark that's the other reason we wouldn't able to pull it off -- we can't walk in synch.
    Just reading that made me tired. Hope everything goes swiftly so you can sneak in some rest.

Hey all!

A Balcony Scene

Readin' and Relaxin'
    Family Day at the Beach

The S5 We Could've Had:
    Leadership

Hope you enjoy!

Ahhh. These are better than a spa day. So glad you shared.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

In other news, here's this week's College Football Roundup! It was a bad week all around as Tennessee fell to Alabama 48-17, Virginia Tech fell to Wake Forest 23-16, Navy fell to Houston 37-21, and Air Force fell to San Jose State 17-6. Yeeouch. Here's hoping next week goes better!
    Confession: I forgot all about football this weekend. Yep. Fan fail. I'm not sorry.
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Confession: I forgot all about football this weekend. Yep. Fan fail. I'm not sorry.
    Heh. Given the way the scores went, it's probably a good thing.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Page 7732 of 7736 FirstFirst ... 673272327632768277227729773077317732773377347735 ... LastLast