No announcement yet.

Major Lorne Whumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i generally don't read anything that doesn't have a slash pairing somewhere... there are a few exceptions, and Lorne fics are one of them b/c there's just very little of them out there.... as long as you keep it gen, i could see myself reading those.... idea 2 sounds interesting, but then i love shifter fics even if the shifter in question is a doppleganger...
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      i generally don't read anything that doesn't have a slash pairing somewhere... there are a few exceptions, and Lorne fics are one of them b/c there's just very little of them out there.... as long as you keep it gen, i could see myself reading those.... idea 2 sounds interesting, but then i love shifter fics even if the shifter in question is a doppleganger...
      It might have a smidgeon of romance, but yeah it'll be mostly gen.
      sigpic
      McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
      Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
      ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

I think that idea 1 sounds like an interesting story! I love fics that work backwards.

Comment

Agreed, there is not enough Lorne Whump!
          sigpic
          Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

sigpic
            Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Nikki Alexander, I like both fan fic ideas, but number 2 sounds good. You can always write both, as there isn't much Lorne fan fic out there. I love Lorne he's one of my fave charries along with Sheppard and Beckett.

Love all the pics.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
              X