This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Crossover

This thread is for the discussion of how our characters would fare if they met up with characters from other sci fi series. This is not fan fiction (there's another place for that.) Think of it as a "what if..." thread.

I'll start. What if... the dimensional barriers between the parallel universe of Star trek and Stargate were breached and the Borg Met the Wraith... Who would assimilate whom?

Who from any other science fiction series would you like to see meet up with the wraith and why?

Who would win, the Q continuum, Ori. or Luke Skywalker?

My dream episode:

McCay and Shepherd stumble on a wraith queen-Gaould Queen-replicator that turns out to be a genetically altered Dr. Weir (Michael's last experiment) on a planet. This wraith Queen who claims to be Michael's wife, also admits to being the queen of the spawn from the Movie "Alien."

She isn't just manipulating DNA like her hubby, she's manipulating Universes-merging parallel universes together to unleash the powers of the cosmos including "the force" from star wars, species 8472 from fluidic space, The Borg from Star Trek's Delta Quadrant, The Shadows and other bad First Ones from Babylon 5. In the process of trying to find some way of destroying the atlantis team before it ever arrived in the andromeda galaxy. ***Yes, they discover that on another timeline, Atlantis was located not in the Pegasus galaxy, but Andromeda,**** she has become the new emperess in the star wars universe, the new Borg Queen in the star Trek Universe, become the new middle man for the shadows and Drakh from Babylon 5, and resurrected the Ori to keep the Q continuum from Star trek, the Vorlons and other good First Ones from Babylon 5, and the Jedi from Star Wars busy while she tries to ascend and become more powerful than any of them can possibly imagine.

The alternate timeline where Atlantis was in the Pegasus galaxy was created when the wraith queen activated a substance in a black hole in a failed attemp to destroy the Atlanteans of the Atlantis-in-Andromeda timeline, but caused a new baby universe to be born in our universe instead when woolsley tries to stop her and is killed in the process. Now it is a race against time to stop a new big bang from destroying the old one. Shepherd and mckay have to team up with the Atlanteans, the 22nd, 23rd & 24th century Crews of the Enterprise, Voyager, & Deep Space Nine, Babylon 5. (Incidently, Trip from "Star Trek Enterprise" Was Michael in a previous life. ***(Rumor has it it that Michael is returning as a nemesis for the Atlanteans in season 6 and becomes leader of the Star Trek Mirror-Universe Atlanteans where he will launch a season long invasion of Pegasus galaxy in our universe) Luke Skywalker, Moon base Alpha, Will Robinson and the crew of the Jupiter 2, Buck Rogers, and Lorne greene as Adama each from respective parallel universes join forces with the aforementioned Babylon 5, Star Wars, Star Trek, and other characters now that the wraith queen has opened up their universes and let them spill over into the stargate Universe.

In order to stop her, they have to go back in time and prevent sg-1 from killing Ra long enough to get his secret of creating a quantum fold that that can disolve baby universes and prevent them from forming, but if they don't do it right, Ra will survive and the Gaould and the bad guys from all the parallel universes will become one with the Borg when they and the replicators assimilate each other, and join forces in the new baby universe that is about to destroy the old one. Will the Pegasus galaxy ever be the same? Holo Doc from Star Trek Voyager manages to use Mr. Woolsley's body to synthesize a nano virus to free Dr. Weir from ber nano technology, unassimilate her, and Rumor has it that she will return to her post as leader of Atlantis in season 6 and that after the space time continuum is repaired, Holo=Doc stays behind in the Pegasus galaxy and becomes the new Doctor for the Atlantis expedition.
    Last edited by elrondaragorn; 12 August 2008, 03:51 PM. Reason: more

you have one heck of an imagination

By the way the borg would kick the crud out of all the species in stargate except the Ori, the Alterans (ancients) and maybe the Asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramses818 View Post

By the way the borg would kick the crud out of all the species in stargate except the Ori, the Alterans (ancients) and maybe the Asgard.
      If the Borg assimilated a prior and got a hold of one of their ships they'd probably be able to at least hold their own against the Ori. In fact, I think they could do that with just about any species...Wraith, Asgard, Ancients, etc...

Comment

luke skywalker would pwn them in the face with his lightsaber gg.

Comment

I don't think the Borg have a chance against the replicators. First they cant assimilate them, and second if a Borg ship got taken over by replicators. most of the collective would be.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT.Adams View Post
            I don't think the Borg have a chance against the replicators. First they cant assimilate them, and second if a Borg ship got taken over by replicators. most of the collective would be.
            Now, that would be a fight worth seeing. Replicators vs. Borg.

Could the Borg find a way to control the replicators before being taken over? They do have nanites in their bodies that handle the assimilation process at a submolecular level.

Comment

Originally posted by cynatnite View Post
              Now, that would be a fight worth seeing. Replicators vs. Borg.

Could the Borg find a way to control the replicators before being taken over? They do have nanites in their bodies that handle the assimilation process at a submolecular level.
              Not for sure. I do know that most Borg attachments are put on and removed via surgery.

So my thought is no. if nanites are involved they would just have to injected someone with them. Then the nanites would just grow into the Borg parts. Thats my thought anyway.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LT.Adams View Post
                Not for sure. I do know that most Borg attachments are put on and removed via surgery.

So my thought is no. if nanites are involved they would just have to injected someone with them. Then the nanites would just grow into the Borg parts. Thats my thought anyway.
                The borgs have nanites already in them. They are injected by way of tubules coming out of the borg hands. That's how the assimilation process is done.

I'm saying that it's entirely possible the Borg could assimilate the replicators before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by cynatnite View Post
                  The borgs have nanites already in them. They are injected by way of tubules coming out of the borg hands. That's how the assimilation process is done.

I'm saying that it's entirely possible the Borg could assimilate the replicators before it's too late.
                  Ok

I was saying you were wrong about it. The only assimilation i remember was Picards. I am not a big Star Trek fan. so i don't know much about it. especially what happened in Voyager and Enterprise
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elrondaragorn View Post
                    This thread is for the discussion of how our characters would fare if they met up with characters from other sci fi series. This is not fan fiction (there's another place for that.) Think of it as a "what if..." thread.
                    The Daedalus should visit a planet where they have an infamous bar...(ripping off several fan fiction stories here and several scifi novels)...and the Daedalus crew meets various crew members from Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Space Rangers, Alien Nation, Doctor Who, Space Cop, Blake's Seven, Red Dwarf...the list could be endless.

Or...Mr. Spock, Data, Worf, Seven of Nine, Teal'c, Ronon having dinner.

Oy!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Ramses818 View Post

you forgot that after just a few shots of any energy weapon the borg adapt and the weapon is usless against them. So unless the mighty races of stargate wipe the borg out very swiftly the borg would adapt and the battle would trurn in the borgs favor.
                      Science fiction is an existential metaphor that allows us to tell stories about the human condition. Isaac Asimov once said, "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                        The Daedalus should visit a planet where they have an infamous bar...(ripping off several fan fiction stories here and several scifi novels)...and the Daedalus crew meets various crew members from Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Space Rangers, Alien Nation, Doctor Who, Space Cop, Blake's Seven, Red Dwarf...the list could be endless.

Or...Mr. Spock, Data, Worf, Seven of Nine, Teal'c, Ronon having dinner.

Oy!
                        You know, Daedalus Variation reminded me a lot of Heinlein's Number of the Beast as it were. Now with this particular description... it is!
                        Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                        Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

May the force by with young skywalker....
                          Meh.

Comment

pff young skywalker would lose against the replicators or alterans not to mention when he comes in contact with the human form replicators they can also use what looks like the force

Comment

lol, this could be interesting.

i can picture a awsome battle between the:

Wraith
                              Ori
                              Asguard
                              Replicators
                              Humans (Stargate Universe)
                              Humans (United Federation Of Planets)
                              Species 8472
                              The Bagorans
                              The Dominion
                              The Kazon
                              The "Q"
                              The Xindi
                              The Borg
                              The Advanced Borg (that the doctors implant makes)
                              The Earth Alliance (B5)
                              The Mimbari
                              The Intersteller Alliance
                              The Shaddows/Drack
                              The Vorlons
                              The League Of Non Alined Words
                              Soul Hunters
                              Telepaths
                              Centari
                              Narn
                              The Rebel Alliance (Starwars)
                              The Galactic Empire
                              The Jedi

Have i forgotten anyone? If i have please post them

Imagine if the Deadlus variations had skimed through all the different si-fi sceries

Comment

Working...
                              X