Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad to say this...Season 7 was VERY Good!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to say this...Season 7 was VERY Good!

I dont know what other thought except one who posted a thread similar to this but I just finished watching season 7 on DVD and i enjoyed it a lot. Im not going to compare it to other seasons because I always love each season. Here is what I rated each ep.

Fallen - Great way to bring danny back the way they did. Enjoyed the ep from start to end. Very exciting to see SG1 defeat Anubis powerful weapon. 4/5
    HOMECOMING- Part 2, another great ep. Seeing Jonas world finally attempt to come together was nice. 4/5
    FRAGILE BALANCE- Decent ep, a comical one im my view. Nice ending 3/5.
    ORPHEUS- Great great esp. 5/5
    REVISIONS- Found this to be a very entertaining ep. 4/5
    LIFEBOAT- Ok ep, wasnt the best of season 7 but still alright. 3/5
    ENEMY MINE- Same as above 3/5
    SPACE RACE- I was comming into the ep expecting it to be horrible from what I heard around the board but it wasnt. Enjoyed it. 3/5
    AVENGER 2.0- I liked this ep a lot more then other did. 4/5
    BIRTHRIGHT- This was one of the few i didnt like as much. 2.5/5
    EVOLUTION, PART 1+2 - New form a enemy? About time a more powerful footsolider shows up. 4/5
    GRACE - Once again thought it was better then most, around a 3 to 3.5 outta 5. The girl thing was kinda wierd though.
    FALLOUT- One of my favorites of the season 4.5/5
    CHIMERA- Alright ep. Hard to follow up from a great ep before it though. 3/5
    DEATH KNELL- Another one of my favorites. 4.5/5
    Heros Part 1- Comical, loved the part where the guy who controls the Startgate (sry i cant think of his name) saids on camera "I like to change it up a bit at the end and instead of saying Chervon 7 Engared I say Locked" LOL that was great. 3.5/5 (but after watching part 2 it gets bumped to a 4/5)
    Heros Part 2- Went from a Comical to EXTREME serious...WOW thats all i can say...top 3 favorites esps of all time...not for the fact that I loved the esp so much but for the fact it will be the most memorible one...Janet will be missed!!" 5/5
    RESURRECTION- Worst esp of the season, Top 3 worst esps ever...sorry Shanks 1.5/5
    INAUGURATION- Picked a GREAT person and actor to play the president. Enjoyed the ep a lot 4/5
    Lost City Parts 1+2 (on DVD they didnt break the parts apart but put it just in one) GREAT GREAT GREAT esp! This had EVERYTHING! One of my favorite parts is when they were looking at the radar and they said "Anubis Fleet comming from the west.....More comming from the east....but ARNT from Anubis and then GEORGE HAMMAND pops in ready to attack and protect SG1. WOW thats all i can say...George risking it all to go attack the ship that was shooting down also..he is a TRUE TRUE leader and they made him go out the very best they could (well not out out but out of the "action") 5/5...another memorible esp that I will never forget. Also one of my favorites moments in the esp was when Anubis hologram went into the president office and said "You will bow down before you God" and the President Laughs and saids" I dont think So" The way he said it was just very well done. Once again GREAT choice on getting him to be president.

So overall i really enjoyed season 7.
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

I really enjoyed Season 7 aswell I liked the character development and I loved how the team dealt with such a bad loss in Heroe's- Don't worry your not alone.

Comment

You know for the life of me I dont understand why people hate this season (season 7). In my book its one of the top seasons of all.

I wonder if losing Daniel for a season kind of poisoned people to the show.

In any case its nice to see that not everyone thinks Sea 7 is crap.

Comment

S7 wasn't bad. Wasn't the best but certainly not nearly as bad as the people here make it out to be.

You're not alone. I believe this was the 2nd highest rated season to date so there are a lot of people who agree with you - just not here.

What I find so strange is all those who think the show is crap but hang around here for years crapping on it...

Comment

I don't understand why so many people complain about this season. I think it was really good.
          There are a lot of very well done episodes, good characterization, interesting stories...

A really excellent season. Although I personally didn't like how they brought Danny back and sent off Jonas. I think it could have been better managed but it's not bad.
          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I too really enjoyed season 7. Of the 22 episodes there were only I think 2 that I would rate a 3 or lowing on my scale of 1-5....and the work done and the 4 two parters (at least that's how I saw them) Fallen/Homecoming, Heros 1&2, Evolution 1&2, and Lost City 1&2 which equals what 8 of the 22 hours or 36% of the air time are amoung my favorites of all time... So, while I'll respect those that didn't like the season because it was a little more about character development than we've seen in the past I really enjoyed learning more about the characters and what keeps them going....
            Last edited by norriski; 14 November 2004, 01:35 AM.

Comment

There hasn't been a Stargate episode yet that I've absolutely hated but there are a few that I wouldn't choose to watch over again and season 7 has the majority of those for me. But the thing with season 7 was that when the episodes were good they were REALLY good. Heroes 2 is probably my all time favorite Stargate episode. So while season 7 wasn't my favorite season overall it's not my least favorite either.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Season 7 got a lot of mixed reactions. Some liked it, but then again many people hated it.

Personally I thought it was okay. I don't think it was as good as some of the other seasons, but I still though it was reasonable. There were a few episodes that I really liked from season 7 such as Heroes. I definately don't hate it, like some people do.

Comment

I have to agree with Shipperahoy - season 7 had a few really _awful_ epsiodes, but some absolute jewels as well....I still think some people might have overreacted...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                  Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                  ~CELLO!~
                  ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

I'm going to agree with everyone here: Season 7 was good. Though there were a couple episodes that were hit-and-miss, overall, the entire season was good. In my opinion, "Lost City" has to be one the best episodes in Season 7.

Comment

Season 7 is my third favourite season. It had alot of good character stories, aswell as action. I thought it was great.

Comment

We have two threads saying basically the same thing right now. Maybe a mod could merge them?

But Season 7 was great. I've seen the whole season now, and I have no real complaints with it. I mean, there is a certain cop who IMO wouldn't really have been missed, but I can deal with that.

Great season!

Comment

Season 7, fits into the top of my season list. It goes rigth alongside season one as being my favourite; followed closely by Season 2 and 6. Even if my favourite episode (WoO) is season 4

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I heard a lot of talk about how awful it was but i loved it. Great stories great drama and lots of character development, great action, great comedy.....
                            I guess I'd take 7's really bads and Extremely goods over 6's many mediocre's

Comment

Not to be a pollyanna, but even the episodes I didn't think were as good as others overall,(Space Race comes to mind) had some really good moments.

Comment

Working...
                              X