Event Horizon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah,
    That is how i see it. AUs and different Time lines are the same, But are different from other dimensions, or plans of existences.

Comment

Even Horizon was a terrible movie IMO.

But yeah the ECF thing, i'm getting the feeling its gone the same way as the third shot on the ZAT....
      Meh.

Comment

The third shot from the zat isnt gone. They just don't shoot three shots consecutively anymore.

but man... ECF... It is what made AUs impractical!

Comment

Originally posted by DARSFOG View Post
          The third shot from the zat isnt gone. They just don't shoot three shots consecutively anymore.

but man... ECF... It is what made AUs impractical!
          The third shot from the ZAT gun (the one which disintergrates matter) has been retconned, just like the ECF appears to have been.
          Meh.

Comment

when did they do that?

Comment

Originally posted by DARSFOG View Post
              when did they do that?
              A while back, RCC said it was too convenient for the team so we won't be seeing it again... I think they made a joke about it in '200'
              Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                A while back, RCC said it was too convenient for the team so we won't be seeing it again... I think they made a joke about it in '200'
                Which makes sense IMO because it makes the threat of dectection minimal at best. I was glad that they didn't overuse that. I also don't agree that ECF has been ignored. I will agree that Event Horizion sucked though.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

On a related note, Event Horizon has a character named "Dr. Wier". Perhaps a good amount of stuff was pulled from EH for use in Stargate.
                  Erratum5.net: Geeks come hither...
                  Check out my Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                    They did make a joke about it in 200. I guess i just never really caught on to it.

And Col. Matarrese, Dr. Weir created the Event Horizon, which went into another dimension and Elizabeth Weir headed the "jaunt through the old orifice". Maybe there is a connection there.

Comment

Working...
                    X