This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof God Exists

I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that God exists, and hates me with a passion. My romance life has been destroyed or been made so difficult I can no longer ignore it. My first girlfriend when i was 14, within the first 2 weeks left for a month long cruise in Europe and since we couldnt communicate it fell apart. fast forward a few years, i get pretty comfortable and plan to ask another girl out, that morning m parents sat me and my sister down and told me they want a divorce, understandably that didnt work out also. I tried again right before the school year ended and she told me she leaves to Australia for two months a few days from then. A month ago I met this girl who i asked out, the day we were supposed to go out her mom held her back because she had to pack for a trip, which lasted a month. For that month i talked to her, when she got back we got another date, the same day we set that date she gets into a minor car accident and cant go out the next day. Finally today as i go to take her out, the car in front of me looses something i am forced to run over it, when i pick her up i let her drive to boost her confidence and as we get to our destination the tire ****ing shreds. I fix it in about half an hour, continue on and then her mom calls saying shes heading home early. So anyone want to disagree with me, God exists and he hates me
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

I think you're being a little over dramatic.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Si

sigpic
      Plei gotz engaged

Team 40,000 Chevrons FTW!

"My external appearance is down 5%, Shion, I need to be cleaned"

Comment

Sounds like you're having a run of bad luck there. Sorry to hear that though.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Oh yeah, crappy luck, sorry to hear etc... but still.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

But you can still see that girl. Everyone has bad luck, I'm particularly prone to it, but when I think of it, sometimes missing out on something may be for the better because otherwise I may be in a worse situation.
            sigpic

Comment

its just this was my first date in about 4 years and everything went bad, im still gonna try its just one of those "this is so bad it cant be happening" things.

Comment

Yeah, sure. God exists, and he spends all of his time making sure you are miserable. Cause it's all about you, right?

And people say I'm egocentric...

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

the probability of this happening in this such a way is slim to none, and it having happened like clock work every time something good is going to happen is just unexplainable. I feel that God ignores me until i have something good going and steps in and does something to prevent it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                    the probability of this happening in this such a way is slim to none, and it having happened like clock work every time something good is going to happen is just unexplainable. I feel that God ignores me until i have something good going and steps in and does something to prevent it.
                    You're 18. If you were 40 I'd understand. But easy mate, bad luck with girls is just a course of being a teenager. You'll find your feet eventually, probably at university or the job world.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

i hope so, if i get these problems that only happens in the movies i want the endings that only happen in the movies

Comment

Least you and her are both alive.

If you want to talk about movie situations, she could be abducted by aliens or infected with a zombie creating virus.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

No disrespect, but U remind me of George Costanza: "I'm about to be happy! God will never allow me to be happy, he'll kill me first!"

Take it easy man. Things will pick up. For one, U're not living in some 3rd world country. Trust me, That's a good thing.
                          1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

has anyone heard of member bashing? *raises hand* oh? just me? be nice to the poor guy. the forums for making friends not enemies.

now. dont feel bad about whats happened. it happened and you cant change that. all you can do is make the best of it. the girl is still in touch and she hasnt been put off by it, so she obviously likes you. second, i always find that bad luck is the opposite head of a coin. sooner or later it flips. the good luck in this is that the girl still likes you enough to speak and go out with you. dont let the bad fortune put you off and make you sour. im sure some good luck is just around the corner

good luck with this new girl
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                              I can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that God exists, and hates me with a passion. My romance life has been destroyed or been made so difficult I can no longer ignore it. My first girlfriend when i was 14, within the first 2 weeks left for a month long cruise in Europe and since we couldnt communicate it fell apart. fast forward a few years, i get pretty comfortable and plan to ask another girl out, that morning m parents sat me and my sister down and told me they want a divorce, understandably that didnt work out also. I tried again right before the school year ended and she told me she leaves to Australia for two months a few days from then. A month ago I met this girl who i asked out, the day we were supposed to go out her mom held her back because she had to pack for a trip, which lasted a month. For that month i talked to her, when she got back we got another date, the same day we set that date she gets into a minor car accident and cant go out the next day. Finally today as i go to take her out, the car in front of me looses something i am forced to run over it, when i pick her up i let her drive to boost her confidence and as we get to our destination the tire ****ing shreds. I fix it in about half an hour, continue on and then her mom calls saying shes heading home early. So anyone want to disagree with me, God exists and he hates me
                              heck, you've had more girlfriends than me, and i'm 22, and i've only been dating my first proper girlfriend ever for a couple of months, at least you have the courage to ask girls out and then get them to say yes!! i asked a girl, that i was getting on really well with, out when i was 18 and got shot down, and never had the courage again, the only reason i'm dating now is because i got completely drunk one night and asked her out.... i don't even remember it
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X