Alternate universe Daedalus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternate universe Daedalus

Did anyone else notice that the alternate universe Daedalus's bridge map was orange instead of green? It was a darker orange then the one on the Odyssey though.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Vala,

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
    Did anyone else notice that the alternate universe Daedalus's bridge map was orange instead of green? It was a darker orange then the one on the Odyssey though.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Vala,
    I did notice that.

Comment

I noticed it, too. I thought it was nice because it felt like you were still on the Daedalus but it also felt different enough that you felt like you were on a "different" ship.
      Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Was our Deady also in the "fast attack wing"? I don't seem to remember that one.

I can't seem to find a picture of the bridge shield that Teyla looked at.

Comment

Originally posted by mizzoueng View Post
          Was our Deady also in the "fast attack wing"? I don't seem to remember that one.

I can't seem to find a picture of the bridge shield that Teyla looked at.
          I figured that was present on our universe's Daedalus as well since Teyla and Sheppard recognized it. The plaque was only added this season, previously, only the Apollo and later the Odyssey had the ship plaque.

Another thing I've notice which I don't know if it counts as a difference or not is the presence of keyboards mounted on some poles from the wall where the 40" monitor on the bridge is which never used to be there before.

Vala,

Comment

Working...
          X