Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does someone have a secret ?

Spoiler:
    I think it is safe to say John lied when Ronon asked him if he recognized that Logo. His face expressions said it all & John responded quite fast with no hesitation

watch it again..

he didn't have his "i have a secret" face.. just general confusion..
    besides.. when did he come across them?

Comment

Reading too much into things, sorry.

Comment

Say he is lying where could he possibly have seen them before? Bare in mind he never knew of the SG program until he went to the Antartic outpost and then Alantis. I cant see at what point during his time at Atlantis he would have met these aliens without the others knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by moomin81 View Post
          Say he is lying where could he possibly have seen them before? Bare in mind he never knew of the SG program until he went to the Antartic outpost and then Alantis. I cant see at what point during his time at Atlantis he would have met these aliens without the others knowing.
          Off world mission that isn't shown on screen. Just encounter the logo, nothing else.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
            Off world mission that isn't shown on screen. Just encounter the logo, nothing else.
            That's always a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              But why would he lie about that? I dont think there is any lying going on whatsoever. I dont see why he would have met these aliens before and decided to mention nothing unless its part of some long story-arc going on.

Comment

watch it again.. he is generally confused.. not anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by moomin81 View Post
                  But why would he lie about that? I dont think there is any lying going on whatsoever. I dont see why he would have met these aliens before and decided to mention nothing unless its part of some long story-arc going on.
                  Whoa, I didn't say meet the aliens, just see the logo. And that's a possibility, I didn't say he had. To be honest, I agree, I thought he was confused.

Perhaps I should have clarified.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Maybe he saw it in "The Last Man".
                    Last edited by Schrodinger's Cat; 02 August 2008, 05:45 PM. Reason: Wrong episode name
                    Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat View Post
                      Maybe he saw it in "Last Man Standing".
                      What do you mean, he could have seen it as a Runner

But maybe it was just missinterpreted and the Aliens could be the new race.

Comment

I think some people enjoy being intentionally thick.

Comment

The logo looks like it could be a stargate point-of-origin glyph. Shep may have recognized it from one of his many times flying puddle jumpers through the gate.
                          Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by RedvsBlue View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I think it is safe to say John lied when Ronon asked him if he recognized that Logo. His face expressions said it all & John responded quite fast with no hesitation

I think that John knew about the logo in "The Last Man" but he refuse to tell until he figure out what it is.

Comment

the tonem of his voice makes me think he was telling the truth

Comment

Working...
                              X