Best Lines in 'The Daedalus Variations'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Lines in 'The Daedalus Variations'

I thought one of the best was the conversation between Sheppard and Sheppard.

Complimenting each other and everything...
    Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

I loved the part when they were battling the alien fighters and Ronon started banging on the console. Sheppard's response of "Easy Chewy" was priceless.

There were like 3 or 4 other great lines, too, but I don't remember them exactly. Help me out here guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
      I loved the part when they were battling the alien fighters and Ronon started banging on the console. Sheppard's response of "Easy Chewy" was priceless.

sheppard saying something like "I've seen a lot of ? but that thought scares me ?" after teyla says mckay would make a good father. I didn't catch all of it because my cable kept going out.
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 01 August 2008, 07:44 PM.

Comment

AHHH DOUBLE THREAD!!! I'M CONFUSED!!!!*head goes boom!*
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
          Yeah, I know, they were a minute apart. We were writing them at the same time. Go ahead and use the other one.
          Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
            Must have been created at the same time.. hehe.

I too loved the Sheppard-Sheppard conversation. "You're a great pilot.. and man with a lot of integrity" and whatnot. Made me laugh

Shep 'Home' sig made by Luciana! (I made the rest.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post

sheppard saying something like "I'd love to ? but that thought scares me ?" after teyla says mckay would make a good father. I didn't catch all of it because my cable kept going out.
              He said he'd seen a lot of scary things but that thought was the scariest, or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by diane23 View Post
                Must have been created at the same time.. hehe.

I too loved the Sheppard-Sheppard conversation. "You're a great pilot.. and man with a lot of integrity" and whatnot. Made me laugh
                If only one of the actors had an identical twin and it was thus feasible for a character to have to get used to having a duplicate around forever. Well, there's always fanfic.

Comment

Teyla: The last time Daedalus was here, Major Marks kindly offered basic instruction. *cuts her eyes at Ronon*

Ronon: I was busy.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana
                  My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

"Don't you understand!? They were us, and they FAILED!"
                    -Rodney

IMO, best line.

Comment

Liked the Ronon part where he hit the buttons

And the part where McKay says the has fallen a few feet many times and Sheppard makes a nice comment.

Comment

My other favorite (something like it):

Sheppard: Didn't I say that two hours ago?

McKay: It finally occurred to me that the other McKay and the original McKay had been thinking the same way as me so I need to think the opposite. And nothing's more opposite of me than you.

Sheppard: I think there's a compliment in there somewhere.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana
                        My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Ronon banging on the console was the highlight of the episode for me. Classic stuff. I do that to my keyboard ALL the time!
                          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Teyla:*to Rodney* I think you'll make an excellent father some day
                            Sheppard:I've seen some scary things in my day but that is the scariest
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

when lorne was coming up in the jumper and shep said something like "It's kinda hard to get a cab in this neighborhood" or something like that.
                              McKay: I am a science team!

Comment

Working...
                              X