This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was your favorite scene? Moment?

What was your favorite scene? And of different, your favorite individual moment.
    I think my favorite scene was the interrogation with the split screen, although Landry castigating them for their arrogance would be a very close second. And then there's the seemingly hopeless trek across the ice, or the scene where Daniel tells them to go... Choices! No, I'm going to go with the interrogation....
    My favorite moment was when that sub comes through the ice. Even though I knew it was coming (not all spoilers can be avoided, sigh...), it made me completely gleeful.

I loved the scene where Qetesh "confronted" Ba'al about how he knew the things that he knew.

What I don't like is how the people who made the teasers and trailers for TV put in parts of the scene and you could see Qetesh using her hand device on him. Way to give it away, dorks!

Also, when Ba'al lopped off the top of Apophis' head and made that wonderfully horrible pun.

Comment

That scene was a standout. I'd like to see more of Qetesh, although I'm not sure how they would do it. Qetesh is pretty scary!
      It's a good thing that Qetesh was so bloodthirsty. Baal's plan might actually have worked...

Comment

when the Russian cavalry MIGs' came thru the horizon to blast the gliders tailing the team.

Comment

"We are Americans. Please shoot the people following us."
          You have to love the Russian cavalry! And it looked very cool! Definately a 'Yes!' moment.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
            It's a good thing that Qetesh was so bloodthirsty. Baal's plan might actually have worked...
            Ba'al was kind of stupid going about it, though. Because of his desire to possess Vala and Qetesh, he kept her by his side "for fifty years" and thus left no time to "study, in secret" and that is what made her suspicious.

Comment

Baal did have a wee arrogance problem.

Comment

Ba'al just underestimated Que'tesh. He lived just long enough to rue his mistake.

Word to the wise: Don't underestimate your goddess.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                  Word to the wise: Don't underestimate your goddess.
                  Especially when she has good fashion sense and knows enough of your secrets to use them against you.

Comment

Sooooo many to choose from! I'd say that the scene in the hangar with Landry was my favorite. That's the one I've gone back to again and again. There was really no action at all, but it was such a powerful little scene.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd say that the scene in the hangar with Landry was my favorite. That's the one I've gone back to again and again. There was really no action at all, but it was such a powerful little scene.
                      It sure makes you wish that he'd gotten more to do in seasons 9 and 10, doesn't it? It's a good sign for the movies, though.

Comment

My favorite scenes were seeing the enormous fleet of Ha'tak surrounding earth. The MIGs coming to SG1s rescue and the pose Ba'al took after cutting the top of apophis' head off.

Comment

Working...
                        X