This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the casts new look

what do you guys think about the cast and there new looks now. like amanda has long brown hair wich i like she still looks hot with brown hair and chris has long hair now too and i'm not sure about that. oh and richerd has put on some weight scense he left the show.

Originally posted by whiteout49 View Post
    what do you guys think about the cast and there new looks now. like amanda has long brown hair wich i like she still looks hot with brown hair and chris has long hair now too and i'm not sure about that. oh and richerd has put on some weight scense he left the show.
    Amanda
    Chris
    RDA has put on weight due to (or so i read) surgery he has had on his knee has meant he has been off his fit. but he says he'll get back in shape. and it's not since he left the show, in S9 and S10 he hadn't gained any weight, so im inclined to believe the knee story.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteout49 View Post
      More like RDA has put on some weigh since he had the knee surgery or something

Comment

Working...
      X