This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    It would- it's too bad that we've never gotten anything like blooper reels or deleted scenes before. It would be nice if they put together a selection of the best from throughout the series for the season ten DVD set.
    Those would be awesome.
    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
    -Audioslave

Comment

Its funny i lost one of my favourite characters and gained one that i don't rave over and yet i really enjoyed S9 just as much as any other Season...and so many people hate it..but i love the story arc and every ep..(well except collateral damage)...I had one or two eps in S9 that i would add to my top 20 eps...(well if such a list existed)
      sigpic

Comment

You know, I bet that once season 10 is finished and the movies are done, we might get some uber box set with uber special features. Would anyone buy it? I would, if it had alot of new stuff.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          You know, I bet that once season 10 is finished and the movies are done, we might get some uber box set with uber special features. Would anyone buy it? I would, if it had alot of new stuff.
          Maybe like.....ten years down the road, but now that I've started collecting the seasons, no.

Comment

Season 9 starts on HBO here in Poland this Sunday! Yay!
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
              Season 9 starts on HBO here in Poland this Sunday! Yay!
              Season NINE..... I presume you've seen it through other means.

I wish we got HBO.

Comment

Season NINE..... I presume you've seen it through other means.
                Before I bought the OFFICIAL DVDs?

I wish we got HBO.
                I don't watch it too often, but there are really interesting shows there, definitely. And NO COMMERCIALS

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                  Before I bought the OFFICIAL DVDs?

I don't watch it too often, but there are really interesting shows there, definitely. And NO COMMERCIALS
                  No commercials.....that must be lovely. Though if you have the DVDs, I guess that's not much incentive to watch it on tv.....

Unfortunatly the channels that carry HBO shows first run up here cost a fortune.

Comment

No commercials.....that must be lovely. Though if you have the DVDs, I guess that's not much incentive to watch it on tv.....
                    Definitely, because I watch it in my own language (we have something called "voice-over" here in Poland, which means one person is reading all Polish dialogues, while you're able to hear the original language in the background)

Unfortunatly the channels that carry HBO shows first run up here cost a fortune.
                    Yeah... it isn't cheap here also.

Comment

We didn't get S9 until just before we got our S9 box sets....and i'm supposing with the slackness of Channel 7, we won't see S10 until like half way through this year....

i thought that was bad, but to get S9 now.....ahhhh that has to be fustrating...!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X