X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bingo.

Comment

Though was not the only one we noted that happening to Apophis??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Though was not the only one we noted that happening to Apophis??
        So? It was referenced more then a few times by the Tok'ra that is what happens to the hosts of the System Lords.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          It so sad to see SG1 end like this. Mostly because I really do not like Continuum. Thier is really no story until halfway throught the movie when Ba'al's fleet attack Earth. It was boring in the alternate timeline because nothing was happening but I will say that I liked alternate Landry's speech to SG1. And speaking of Ba'al, how dumb can he be? You would think he would know that people would question why he is knowledgable about a planet he has never been too. It seems like the made this cunning villian so stupid to fit the plot of the movie. Although I will admit I found the time machine idea of montoiring solar flares to be interesting and I liked seeing the return of Hammond and President Hayes. But like it seems a plot was rushed in the second half of the movie and they rushed in for a solution quickly with SG1 going to 1929 to fix the past. It really feels like a standard 43 minute episode expanded to a movie format. But the thing that annoys me the most is the discontunity of the Ba'al host surviving despite past information showing that System Lords hosts have used the sarcophagaus too much to live without a symbiote
          again, I agree with you. It was a good movie, but AoT was better.
          sigpic

Comment

This is my first post, so I'm hoping I'm not repeating and apologies if I am.

At the end of Continuum we see the picture in Cam's locker and surely he knows that the guy in the picture is him? Or are we to assume that the story was passed on and that everyone knows that there was a big time travel event back when the Stargate was being taken to America?

Comment

Not sure.. Perhaps he remembers, but the SGC is none the wiser.
              Otherwise they would LOVE to go to that planet praxis...

Comment

i was re-watching the goa'uld scene and i am surprised they didn't bring back goa'ulds like Hathor, Heru'ur, Sokar, Anubis and Seth.
                Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 12 August 2013, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  i was re-watching the goa'uld scene and i am surprised they didn't bring back goa'ulds like Hathor, Heru'ur, Sokar, Anubis and Seth.
                  Hathor and Seth were still on Earth so they couldn't be brought back for the movie. Anubis was still banished and I really doubt Ba'al would risk searching him out, considering Anubis is much more powerful than he is.
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                    Hathor and Seth were still on Earth so they couldn't be brought back for the movie. Anubis was still banished and I really doubt Ba'al would risk searching him out, considering Anubis is much more powerful than he is.
                    and Heru'ur and Sokar?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      and Heru'ur and Sokar?
                      Who knows? Maybe Ba'al wiped them out and seized their domains and armies, maybe they're his newest lieutenants and are off overseeing more remote parts of the galaxy in his name.
                      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Yup. Perhaps he had to "Make examples" of two of the bigger armies/system lords to get the others in line. I mean besides Sokar, only Anubis had one of those large mother ships. And Ba'al had one.. so he had to get it from somewhere.

Comment

I really really liked this film. Much more than Ark
                          For me, it felt like a throwback to the earlier seasons

However i am not still satisfied if this remains to be the VERY LAST of gang of SG1
                          Currently Watching: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
                          Planning to watch: Dark Angel, Star Trek Enterprise and many more

Comment

Originally posted by myowndrownedworld View Post
                            I really really liked this film. Much more than Ark
                            For me, it felt like a throwback to the earlier seasons

However i am not still satisfied if this remains to be the VERY LAST of gang of SG1
                            You have a whole lot of company in that sentiment.

Comment

Anyone think they got all the Ba'als?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                You have a whole lot of company in that sentiment.
                                Fingers crossed we have that third film
                                Currently Watching: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
                                Planning to watch: Dark Angel, Star Trek Enterprise and many more

Comment

Working...
                                X