X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Stargate: Continuum' General Discussion

Visit the Movie Guide
    STARGATE MOVIES
    After Teal'c and Vala vanish during Baal's execution ceremony, the team gates back to Earth to discover that the timeline has been altered and the Stargate program no longer exists.

VISIT THE MOVIE GUIDE >>

Please limit discussion in this thread to the film itself. Other comments on the DVD release, bonus features, etc. can be made elsewhere in the Continuum folder.
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 09:00 PM.

Loved Qetesh.

Thought it was weird that Daniel, with one leg missing, was allowed to go into a combat situation (when Hayes made the decision to allow him to go through the gate). I mean, I'm friends with a woman who lost her lower leg in a car accident and I think she'd be the first to tell you that she's not fit for combat.

Comment

I strongly disagree with GW's Continuum review - this one is definitely not for newbies. In fact, my little bro (definitely a newbie) loved AoT much more and was a little lost while watching Continuum (he could understand that there were multiple timelines)

Comment

Quetesh rocks .

Comment

Continuum's an awesome movie! our Jack was great imo! I also enjoyed AT Landry and AT Hayes and everybody else of course
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Great movie!

I loved that opening scene.

I actually liked this more than Ark of Truth, which surprised me because the Ori ark was my favorite from SG-1.

It really did remind me of just about every season of the show.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Loved the movie! Felt just like an old Stargate episode. I too liked it even more than AoT, which I also loved

Like I said in another thread though, I wish there had been more scenes with Jack. Now I just hope that movie starring him will actually happen.

Jack: He is the last Ba'al, right? After all, that is why we're here. Why we had to endure all that singing. To get rid of the last bad guy. And then there's cake.

Jack: Have you ever tried to find a toilet in a pyramid?

Teal'c (looking at Ba'al): He lies.
              Jack (casually): He does that, you know.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Was it me or has the extraction process come along way from Adria's failed attempt in "Dominion"...It looks like the Tok'ra incorperated the Asgard beam technology into the surgery after the success of Caldwell's removal in SGA's "Critical Mass"

Comment

It was definitly a great movie, as been said, It took everything good from all 10 seasons of Stargate Sg1 and put it into 1 super movie. This is one of my favorite movies now, I've already watched it twice in a few short hours I've had it. Excellent movie....
                  I'm gonna miss SG1..
                  Season 10, Simply amazing... Bring on the movies

The ori are going down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    Quetesh rocks .
                    Actually Qetesh' scenes with Ba'al, the other Goa'uld and Teal'c are the only ones really worth watching in the entire movie...

Comment

I thoguht the bullet wounds were an excellent improvement from the show. And for that matter, the wounds from the staff weapons.
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I loved the scene in the hangar between Landry and the gang - and the whole question of setting things right and "right" all being relative and not having the right to change reality as it existed at that moment. Good stuff, for me anyway!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                          I loved the scene in the hangar between Landry and the gang - and the whole question of setting things right and "right" all being relative and not having the right to change reality as it existed at that moment. Good stuff, for me anyway!
                          He made a pretty strong arguement.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                            He made a pretty strong arguement.
                            I agree! That's what really made the scene for me!
                            sigpic

Comment

I loved Ark of Truth as it was an excellent way to tie up my favorite storyline of SG-1. I've always loved Arthurian legend but I've loved time travel for about the same ammount of time. I've watched the Back to the Future trilogy so many times I could tell you everything before it happens. I was expecting a lot out of this movie as Brad is one of the best writers/directors on Stagate. I wasn't one bit disapointed. The opening scene was classic I loved Vala waltzing into the gate room with the laser gun from Bounty. The Tok'ra homeworld looked so cool they did a great job with that. The music was again top notch. Great job Joel. RDA was pure gold in this great seeing Jack again. The banter between him and Ba'al....Classic! I can't get over just how well Teal'c can show his emotions with just one word or a grunt.
                              Teal'c: "He lies."
                              O'neill: "He does that you know."
                              Teal'c: *grunts*
                              Beautifully done. The altered timeline was done well. This was a top notch movie from start to finish. Seeing Don as Gen. Hammond for the final time was a bit sad but he certaintly did it well. This was a great movie and everyone obviously had fun and gave it their all.
                              10/10
                              Edit: I have to disagree with gateworlds review of the menus I thought they were well done.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X