Ronon, can he be fed on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon, can he be fed on?

In the latest episode of stargate, Broken ties, we seen Ronon been fed on and given life back by the wraith!

But I though that Ronon could not be fed on, which is why he was made a runner?

Am I correct that he could not be fed on?
    And if I am what did the wraith do to him?

i know that is what i thought too but idk what els they could be doing to him

Comment

Plot hole
      supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Oh god...this has already been discussed at length in the episode discussion, and a few other threads in the 'Broken Ties' forum.

It was never Rob Cooper's intention for Ronon to have an immunity and it be the reason he was made a runner. His shear strength and strong was the reason he was a runner. It's like a sport for them.

The scene might have been a little ambiguous, but it was certainly never said he was immune.

Comment

Simple answer is, he has always been able to be fed upon as said above. I dont know where you are getting your infromation from, clearly somthing is being misinterpreted.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
            Simple answer is, he has always been able to be fed upon as said above. I dont know where you are getting your infromation from, clearly somthing is being misinterpreted.
            Well, possibly from the Gateworld Omnipedia:

"Ronon's physiology is unique. Not only can the Wraith apparently not feed on him, but he also fully recovered from a stunner blast within seconds. He is a dangerous ally to have, as his abilities and personal motivations remain unknown. But he is loyal to Sheppard and his new friends, and puts the fight against the Wraith -- all Wraith, in any form they might take, anywhere and at any time -- as his highest priority."
            sigpic

Comment

yes.....did you watch broken ties????
              *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Why do people get so confused about this? Yes the Wraith can feed on Ronan, and yes they have always been able to. If the Wraith were not able to feed on him I'm pretty sure Beckett would have tried to figure out why.
                sigpic

Comment

does anyone really watch the show these days?

This thread is obvious that no one does...
                  Visit my Website

Comment

Ronon could also be fed upon. When he was a runner, the Wraith took some life from him sometimes during battle. When he was captured on sateda, the wraith fed upon him, but the sensed his strenght and decided not to finish feeding and made him a runner.

It is my believe the Wraith can sense the strenght of their victims and when they encounter strong people they make them a runner sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                      Well, possibly from the Gateworld Omnipedia:

"Ronon's physiology is unique. Not only can the Wraith apparently not feed on him, but he also fully recovered from a stunner blast within seconds. He is a dangerous ally to have, as his abilities and personal motivations remain unknown. But he is loyal to Sheppard and his new friends, and puts the fight against the Wraith -- all Wraith, in any form they might take, anywhere and at any time -- as his highest priority."
                      Well now i know where the info is coming from. Its still incorrect however.

Comment

You can feed on him. Chop him up into pieces and BBQ him with same sweet and sour source

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

yea thats odd

Comment

In one episode their are humans that cannot be fed on by the wraith. go look it up whoever it was that said their wasnt.

As to ronan i dont remember a episode that said he could not be fed apon but i may be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
                              Plot hole
                              This word is just being overused now....

Originally posted by goggler View Post
                              As to ronan i dont remember a episode that said he could not be fed apon but i may be wrong
                              It was never said that he couldnt be fed upon, however, I think they left the scene a bit too ambigous which led to many people interpreting it as Ronon having an immunity.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                              X