This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your stargate fantasy??!?!

POST what you would want or do if you could have or do anything in the stargate universe like would you want a 304 to fly around the world in. or in your normal life what would you want from stargate to make your life easier or more interesting ?
    have fun!!
    SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

have a puddle jumper instead of a car
    supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

I'd join the cast as Carter's steady lover.

~Dave

Comment

i have a zat so i can zat people who get on my nerves
        and other things muahahahaha
        SUCK IT P90

Comment

Originally posted by LTCOLHOMER View Post
          i have a zat so i can zat people who get on my nerves
          and other things muahahahaha
          oo me like
          supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

marry cam

and make babies

other than that?

having a zat would be quite good
            anyone attacks you just fire at them
            as no one would know what they were you could not gwt accused of carring a weapon
            "its a um toy for my son, yeah thats it *shiffty eyes*"
            "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
              marry cam

and make babies

other than that?

having a zat would be quite good
              anyone attacks you just fire at them
              as no one would know what they were you could not gwt accused of carring a weapon
              "its a um toy for my son, yeah thats it *shiffty eyes*"
              lol

i would love to have a zpm dont know why but it would be cool for a science fair to pretend like you created a super battery and everyone looks at you like your stupid then you hook it up to the power grid and power the whole continent.

easy first prize and maybe some cia interogation
              SUCK IT P90

Comment

Originally posted by ~Dave View Post
                I'd join the cast as Carter's steady lover.

~Dave
                Do you have a death wish?

I'd have a time-hopping Jumper... see what the future's like (and what this week's lottery numbers are)

ETA: A zat obviously...
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Personal offworld retreat? And the stargate's fitted with an Anubis-style call-forwarding device for that extra bit of peace and quiet.

And, yeah, a zat!
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I wanna be captain of the Prometheus or the Daedulus.

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                      Personal offworld retreat? And the stargate's fitted with an Anubis-style call-forwarding device for that extra bit of peace and quiet.

And, yeah, a zat!
                      id go with the personal retreat but onboard an upgraded hatak with a stargate, the knoledge of the ancients, the asgard core, super soldiers everything with a time travel device 3 zpms atlantis shield everyhting with onboard moivie theater football stadium hockey rink a personal heaven on a hatak with a zat i love hataks and how they look
                      SUCK IT P90

Comment

Originally posted by LTCOLHOMER View Post
                        id go with the personal retreat but onboard an upgraded hatak with a stargate, the knoledge of the ancients, the asgard core, super soldiers everything with a time travel device 3 zpms atlantis shield everyhting with onboard moivie theater football stadium hockey rink a personal heaven on a hatak with a zat i love hataks and how they look
                        Well if you're going to have a fantasy, you may as well think big I suppose...

I'm adding a Goa'uld personal shield and an upgraded Alkesh to my sprawling, luxurious offworld retreat, tentatively called Planet Sealurk (name suggestions are welcome!). Now, about home security...
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Hundreds of planets full of humans worshiping me.

Just kidding...

I would really want for all of us to have the nanites used by the Asurans on 04x10 - "This Mortal Coil".

Comment

I would be captain of the Apollo and capture all other ships I found in both galaxies so I could build a fleet with me as Admiral. I'd also have Carter all to myself, and maybe Keller too.

Comment

Originally posted by the wraithwaxer View Post
                              I would be captain of the Apollo and capture all other ships I found in both galaxies so I could build a fleet with me as Admiral. I'd also have Carter all to myself, and maybe Keller too.
                              Well good luck with that....
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                              X