This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Shows / Movies with Wormholes

i have to write a report and do a power point presentation for school, and my topic is wormholes. For the power point, i wanted to make the background of each slide a picture of a wormhole as visualized by different movies and TV shows. So far i have:

Stargate SG-1
    Stargate Atlantis
    Farscape
    Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Any other TV shows or movies that have wormholes, and where can i find screen captures?

Thanks.

Voyager and TNG both featured wormholes too, but only in a couple episodes.
    Rocky

Comment

SLIDERS dealt with transdimensional wormholes. Not transpacial. But a wormhole none the less.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Don't forget Wormhole X-Treme!
        A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

The Clangers had a s2 ep where the froglets disappeared into a wormhole inside Tiny Clanger's hat, and turned up somewhere else.

There was a ST:TNG ep that had wormholes in it, but I can't remember what it was called. It might have had a Betazoid guest star in it. Years and years ago.

The best early Voyager ep, Eye of the Needle, had a wormhole.

Madeleine

Comment

The Price was the TNG Ep with wormholes.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
              The Price was the TNG Ep with wormholes.
              Yeah, and they followed up on that with a Voyager episode named "Something I Can't Remember."
              Rocky

Comment

Odessy 5 for an episode that had a wormhole connected to hell.
                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

TV Shows
                  Star Trek: The Next Generaton (a few episodes)
                  Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
                  Star Trek: Voyager (a few episodes)
                  Stargate SG-1
                  Stargate: Atlantis

Movies
                  Star Trek: The Motion Picture (only one scene)
                  Stargate
                  Contact

That's really all I can think of. Hope that helps.

Comment

Farscape had "Wormhole Weapons"

Comment

There was a old TV show from the 60's called "The Time Tunnel". It had stargatish device that was a series of rings, not one big ring like the Stargate. It opened "wormholes" in time rather than space travel. I believe it was an Irwin Allen show. Anyway, hope that helps.
                      Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                      O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                      O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Greesha
                        i wanted to make the background of each slide a picture of a wormhole as visualized by different movies and TV shows. So far i have:
                        And you might want to add some real-world wormhole pics as well....

You can find them in organic apples and musty old books

Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

If I remember correctly Space Above and Beyond metioned (but never showed) that wormholes were used for their method of intersteller travle.

Buck Rogers had its stargates.

The movie the The Black Hole had its title rip in the space time continum acted more like a wormholes do.

Comment

The Void, with Amanda Tapping.
                            Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                            "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                            One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                            resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                            confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                            A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                            The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

startrek deep space nine
                              startrek TNG
                              Startrek voyager
                              Farscape
                              Sliders
                              Stargate Sg1 and Atlantis
                              Psi Factor
                              Outer limits
                              The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Working...