• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was more of a joke than an idea but thanks
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

But if a Wraith lost it's feeding hand, could it regenerate by obtain some lifeforce through another wraith (gift).

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
        But if a Wraith lost it's feeding hand, could it regenerate by obtain some lifeforce through another wraith (gift).
        This is a possibility. But, for his failure (the loss of his worshippers, the compromising of the base, the inability to stop the Lanteans), another Wraith would most likely feed on him rather than save him. Poor fella - he was doomed.

das
        sigpic

Comment

If a Wraith lost his feeding hand, would his biology cause his remaining hand to turn into a feeding hand?

And that Wraith didn't seem too worried. My guess is that is what would happen, and that another hand will grow, but his feeding organ switched to another.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
            If a Wraith lost his feeding hand, would his biology cause his remaining hand to turn into a feeding hand?

And that Wraith didn't seem too worried. My guess is that is what would happen, and that another hand will grow, but his feeding organ switched to another.

thats a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post

That's an interesting idea.

I think he knew he was going to die and so was prepared to sacrifice himself for the good of his hive. If it hadn't been his feeding hand than perhaps he could have regenerated.

I wonder if there are any left handed wraith? The ones we've seen all seem to feed with their right hand.

Any thoughts?

Comment

would be interesting if there were, maybe a certain sect of wraith 'the leftys' would prob throw the guys in a fight, end up dodging the wrong hand thru reflex!

Comment

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
                  Did anyone notice what hand was cut off? If it was his feeding hand, he wouldn't be able to feed in order to regenerate.
                  I'm pretty sure they can feed with both hands. If you watch Common Ground when Todd is helping Sheppard escape he feeds with both hands.

Comment

Working...
                  X