Gemini (811)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani347
    Oh, great. So, I'm going to be stuck with ship when this episode comes on in the US? Well, I'll have ample time to get my barf bag ready.
    No, you dont realy notice it, one little scene, and the Cool and awsomness of Replicarter will flood out everything elce.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

One scene is too many for me. Especially, if (if I read it right) Sam was so incredibly gullible to an enemy because said enemy used her supposed feelings for Jack. Gag.
      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Well if you like il send you a copy on dvd with the ship scenes edited out?

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode, it's been a while since I've got excited about a new episode, most of the time I look forward to them and am satisfied at the end, but with this one it was "please sir, can I have some more".

AT's subtle facial differences were terrific, I found it interesting that even if they had been standing side by side in the same clothes, I think we would have been able to differentiate between the two.

Loved Jack's comment at the beginning, and am pleased that Teal'c had more of an outing this episode.

I would imagine that AT had a blast doing the fight sequences, especially throwing CJ across the floor!

Didn't see the twist at the end, the replicator fooling her creator gave the episode a nice twist. Of course there is always the possibility that she can create her own Fifth, made without the flaws!

I laughed out loud when the arm came off in Teal'c's hand - the look of surprise on both their faces was brilliant.

Just for a change it was also interesting to see that there will be consequences following the result of what has been done (or not done), and they realise that they are going to be in trouble from said actions. More often than not a storyline isn't followed through and we don't see the results of what SG-1 has done.

To possibly have the new replicator as the big baddie from hereon in would be terrific, and I wonder if we will see them go up against the supersoldiers or Ba'al.

Bring on the other episodes I say.

E

Comment

Thanks to all who shared their thoughts!
            I can't wait to see the episode, but alas, I'll have to wait another month.

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
              woah..awesome..now i wonder what will happen...can the replicators be stopped!!!
              highlight to read :

When rep. Carter and Carter share their minds, we see that she does hesitate in killing O'Neill in the simulation Fifth puts her through, she also looks all teary eyed after. I wonder if this is the start of another shipper pair.
              "Khattam-Shud," he said slowly, "is the Arch-Enemy
              of all Stories, even of Language itself. He is the Prince of
              Silence and the Foe of Speech. And because everything ends,
              because dreams end, stories end, life ends, at the finish
              of everything we use his name. 'It's finished,' we tell one
              another, 'it's over. Khattam-Shud: The End.'"

-excerpted from Haroun and the Sea of Stories,

Comment

Did anyone else like the F-302 badge that Teal'c had on his jumpsuit?

At first I thought it was kinda cheesy, but then I figured that they had been around so long, and had stopped being this 'new' thing, that they should fit in with the rest of the AirForce.

Just never thought I'd hear Teal'c say "Copy Flight".

Comment

Do you guys know where I can find a transcript of the ep?

Comment

LOL! Its been what, 1 hour 30mins? I dont think there will be a transcript for a while, though youd have on in an hour if i could be bothered to do them myself, as id type as things are being said. (obviously in word, as my spelling is atrotius)

Comment

A good synopsis and good bit of the transcript of Gemini is here http://www.stargatedanielfriendly.ne...nisynopsis.php It was put up pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                        One scene is too many for me. Especially, if (if I read it right) Sam was so incredibly gullible to an enemy because said enemy used her supposed feelings for Jack. Gag.

Letting a relicator of any sort, even one that looks like Carter, near the ONLY weapon that can destroy them, is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of!

Forget about "shippy" scenes. This just makes Carter and Jack and Teal'c look like morons. I'm *glad* Daniel is off on the Prometheus (with Claudia Black!) and didn't have a part in the general idiocy.

Thank heavens there are nine other episodes coming down the pike.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple

What a GREAT early Christmas presents from TPTB, will SKy one be airing the next new episode of SG1 next Tuesday or will it be after the Holidays?

Purple
                          I've just checked the Sky One Website and they will be showing Prometheus Unbound and The Eye next week. I thought they may have taken them off for their christmas scheduling but yey they are still there!!!

Looking forward to a Daniel filled eppy next week then, and a happy return for Hammond (missed the little bald guy!)

Comment

1. OK, I guess it's a fair enough question - how easily would an alternate version of yourself with all your memories and self-knowledge but with different/no moral values be able to outsmart you into thinking they were on your side?

I'd like to think I wouldn't get suckered but who knows! Like Sam, if I did get suckered then I'd feel like an idiot!(bear in mind that Jack at least was never really fooled in the first place)

2. Smooth work from AT on Replicarter.

3. And talking of the new girl on the block, she's just evolved the human Replicator's coolness. She sounds like she'll be an interesting challenge.
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I have a question, of wich ship were thay talking about at this episode, holy beginning ?

Sorry, but I didn't catch the whole conversation ... they said new hyper-driver engin ? From the asgard ! Will it be on the prometheus ? or in a new ship ?
                              If we do now have a new hyperdriver engine, does it mean we have a new power generator ?
                              Do we have an asgard satellite network on earth ?

I've so many question
                              - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                              - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                              - The Nox

Comment

I tried to enjoy this episode but the stupidity everywhere was making it hard.
                                I woulda thought getting the asgard to confirm that the disruptor was useless would have been a good start

Comment

Working...
                                X