• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gemini (811)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON EIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 811

A duplicate of Colonel Carter seeks help from Stargate Command in defeating the Replicator Fifth, who she claims has found a way to counter the Asgard's new weapon.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:16 PM.

On behalf of those of us deprived.

Anyone want to summery for us

Comment

The episode is looking very promising so far and great acting by Amanda Tapping.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

All i have to say is wow! ok.. not just wow, though this episode dident have lots of funny one liners, the one at the beggining was great when Replicarter said there are 2 of us, and O'Neill said If only. I think Replicerter would make a good phsycologist, she speeks so slowly and calmly. Anyway, il say more when i actualy watch the end of the ep, thank god i have sky+, brakes arnt long enough to post

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

At the start of this episode Daniel and Sam are having a conversation about ship being installed with asgard hyperdrive system and also being stocked for the up coming Atlantis mission.
          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

i thought this episode sucked.
            oo that carter :-)

Comment

At last the Alpha-site is being put to its proper use. It's good to see the Threatening But Interesting Thing being taken there instead of being allowed to roam the SGC. Yay.

Even so, it was hard to see why Carter trusted a Replicator so readily, even one wearing her face and memories. Hands up everyone who didn't guess that showing her the disruptor would let her work out a way to make herself immune from it?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                At last the Alpha-site is being put to its proper use. It's good to see the Threatening But Interesting Thing being taken there instead of being allowed to roam the SGC. Yay.

Even so, it was hard to see why Carter trusted a Replicator so readily, even one wearing her face and memories. Hands up everyone who didn't guess that showing her the disruptor would let her work out a way to make herself immune from it?

o summarize the episode for the american
                come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

OMG, that ending was just, wow. Does anyone elce think TPTB and in a terminator mood? She gets shot and you see the metal woonds, then they heal, at the end when shes coming into the gate room the music sounds very similar to the main theme of The Terminator, and Spoilers for Reckoning, look at this pic http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/8x5_31.jpg that is more T than the rest lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nee
                    i thought this episode sucked.
                    oo that carter :-)
                    And in what way do you think it sucked? I thought it was amazing.

Comment

Well I thought it was an awesome episode. thats partly because i haven't had any new sg-1 for a while. AT did a very good job in playing both sams.
                      i was a bit sad at the fact that DJ didnt feature a lot in the episode. although there are HUGE spoilers for Prometheus Unbound. I don't know if they have already been disclosed but if anyone wants to know please say the word and i will use spolier tags.

Comment

Did anyone else notice that Joe and Paul are now Executive Producers? After Brad and Robert's names fade out Joe and Paul's fade in. Excellent

Poor Fifth though, I still feel sorry for him. I wish there he had a better exit.

Teal'c's smirks were great throughout the episode.

To give a quick summary:

Replicarter contacts SGC. She says she wants to die, she doesn't want to be with Fifth anymore. Jack agrees to let her go to the Alpha Site. They interogate her and she says Fifth has a way of stopping the new Replicator Disruptor by encypting kiron pathways yada yada yada. They get Replicarter to help them get around Fifth's encryption. But she keeps contacting Fifth through subspace, telling him she's playing Sam and the rest of them.

The Asgard send a disruptor satellite to the Alpha Site. Replicarter says Fifth has learned their location over the subspace network and found them. Teal'c uses an F-302 to put the satellite in orbit. Replicarter tells Sam she's found the cypher Fifth was using and they have to upload it to the satellite, but Fifth's ship arrives in orbit of the Alpha Site. Replicarter tells Fifth that the humans actually believed her, and so did he. She fires the satellite at Fifth's ship, destroying it. There was no cypher. But now Replicarter has one, after studying the disruptor. She escapes the Alpha Site to lead the Replicators as they take over the galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                          Did anyone else notice that Joe and Paul are now Executive Producers? After Brad and Robert's names fade out Joe and Paul's fade in. Excellent

Poor Fifth though, I still feel sorry for him. I wish there he had a better exit.

Teal'c's smirks were great throughout the episode.

To give a quick summary:

Replicarter contacts SGC. She says she wants to die, she doesn't want to be with Fifth anymore. Jack agrees to let her go to the Alpha Site. They interogate her and she says Fifth has a way of stopping the new Replicator Disruptor by encypting kiron pathways yada yada yada. They get Replicarter to help them get around Fifth's encryption. But she keeps contacting Fifth through subspace, telling him she's playing Sam and the rest of them.

The Asgard send a disruptor satellite to the Alpha Site. Replicarter says Fifth has learned their location over the subspace network and found them. Teal'c uses an F-302 to put the satellite in orbit. Replicarter tells Sam she's found the cypher Fifth was using and they have to upload it to the satellite, but Fifth's ship arrives in orbit of the Alpha Site. Replicarter tells Fifth that the humans actually believed her, and so did he. She fires the satellite at Fifth's ship, destroying it. There was no cypher. But now Replicarter has one, after studying the disruptor. She escapes the Alpha Site to lead the Replicators as they take over the galaxy.
                          woah..awesome..now i wonder what will happen...can the replicators be stopped!!!
                          come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

That was amazing!!!

AT did a fantastic job distinguishing between the two Carters...and Replicarter was fantastically cool!!! I loved it when she was evil!!! I hope she returns, she was wonderful.

In fact, I loved the whole episode. Nice build up of tension with fifth coming, interesting insight into Carter's character, good interaction with sam/jack at the beginning (Two Carters..if only!) I was glued to the screen every second!
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by nthanki
                              Well I thought it was an awesome episode. thats partly because i haven't had any new sg-1 for a while. AT did a very good job in playing both sams.
                              i was a bit sad at the fact that DJ didnt feature a lot in the episode. although there are HUGE spoilers for Prometheus Unbound. I don't know if they have already been disclosed but if anyone wants to know please say the word and i will use spolier tags.
                              I agree, I thought this was an excellent episode and AT did an amazing job playing Carter, nice/vulnerable replicarter and nasty "Ruler of the Universe" replicarter. Patrick Currie did an excellent job, as always, as Fifth, poor guy won't have to worry about being betrayed again (the guy is dust)!

Comment

Working...
                              X