Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by corey2002
    Spoiler:
    i dont see why they dont just take the dhd like they did in home and then nuke the database-whats the rest of the city matter?
    Spoiler:
    The city has hyperdrive engines that, if the wraith got a hold of, could use, or study until the could build their own and hyper-space it all the way to Earths doorstep.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRising
      Spoiler:
      The city has hyperdrive engines that, if the wraith got a hold of, could use, or study until the could build their own and hyper-space it all the way to Earths doorstep.
      The weird thing about this whole issue is that
      Spoiler:
      up until this point the wraith are made out to be near equals to the ancients - yet they seem to lack technology which seems fundamental to space based civilizations (hyperdrives). We know they can go into hyperspace, im just wondering if the short hops between planets are for feeding or because their systems just cant go that far.... See the initial tests done on the x302s using naquadria as an example, or even the x304 without its buffer

Comment

Wait, let me rephrase that: are spoiler tags necessary?

|| McKay: Do you know how much I hate certain death? ||
        || Beckett: I'm a doctor, not a bloody fighter-pilot! ||
        || Sheppard: Don't take on an alien armada single-handedly... Understood. ||

Comment

Originally posted by queenselqet31
          Do we need to put spoiler tags in this thread?

I think its just a courtesy - no one wants to give out the details
          Thus no summerys thus far...

Comment

... What's with the use of spoiler tags?

You don't need them in this thread.

Anyways... the episode.

OH MY GOD! I LOVED IT!

I'm skipping the big summary this week (I'm tired)

This is basically it though: They find this satellite, Rodney fixes it, Wraith show up, they shoot one down, it stops working, Wraith blow up the satellite, Grodin dies (or so it seems DUM DUM DUMM!!), Zelenka is really cool, Bates gets beat up (think it's Teyla), find out they got a Wraith hanging around. He sets a trap up, takes down Sheppard and his team (not Teyla and Ford though because they show up and shoot the Wraith down). John names him Bob, Teyla tries to connect to him, Bob kind of mind melds and hurts Teyla, John starts shooting Bob, Bob is all arrogent (we will find you wherever you go, we will find Earth), and John kills him.

Rodney got to wear a space suit (he looks so cute), and he got to scream like a woman when the gravity in the satellite came on, and um... they would be able to back up around 10% of the Ancient Database, and um... what else... oh, since the satellite blew up, Elizabeth gave them orders to prepare for evacuation.

Early on, Zelenka kind of admited that Rodney was smarter than him, and Rodney was really happy...

Umm... can't think of much else.

Episode ROCKED! Poor Grodin...

As Rodney put it, "One down, two to go."

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by TOA
              Well
              Spoiler:
              earth defiinitely did notin this ep - I was looking forward to seeing daedaleas
              We
              Spoiler:
              Probably won't see the deadalus until season2

Just a feeling I have.

Comment

Ok, I read in an interview on SGP with Craig Veroni (Peter Groden) and
                Spoiler:
                the way he was talking suggested that his character was going to be in Season 2. So, maybe he's not dead?

Comment

Originally posted by queenselqet31
                  Ok, I read in an interview on SGP with Craig Veroni (Peter Groden) and
                  Spoiler:
                  the way he was talking suggested that his character was going to be in Season 2. So, maybe he's not dead?
                  So um...

Spoiler:
                  'DUM DUM DUMMMM!!!' really was in order?

Yay to know that he may not actually be dead...

Grodin is my hero! He bought the Atlantis crew some more time.

Before Rodney, Grodin, and that pilot guy who I think is kind of cute when off on their flight to the satellite they said the Wraith would be there in about 49 hours.

It took about 15 hours to get there and then probably... a couple hours to fix it and such...

So they probably have two or so days until they get there.

They might have gotten whatever Bob found out and might decide to speed up or something...

Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha17X
                    We
                    Spoiler:
                    Probably won't see the deadalus until season2

Just a feeling I have.
                    Didnt I see somewhere
                    Spoiler:
                    that deadalus is carrying the zpm to assist with defeating the two remaining hives?

Comment

Originally posted by TOA
                      Didnt I see somewhere
                      Spoiler:
                      that deadalus is carrying the zpm to assist with defeating the two remaining hives?
                      Wait for The Siege, Part 2!

Remember this is how it works in the states and such:

Moebius Part 1 airs, then right after The Siege Part 1 airs.

Then the next week:

Moebius Part 2, then right after that ending The Siege Part 2.

Spoiler:
                      So we know that no matter what happens in Moebius Part 1 and 2 that they make it out okay with the 'time ship'.

Comment

Originally posted by TOA
                        Didnt I see somewhere
                        Spoiler:

Ok i"m gonna stop using the spoiler tag now as this is a spoilertastic thread. The deadalus is powered by a zpm that they find on earth. I doubt it will last very long against the hive ships but it will probably hurt them. In the end atlantis' victory over the wraith attack will likely be due to the control chair in atlantis.

Comment

Extremely Detailed Summary needed. And a lot of Popcorn. (just dont give me the popcorn without the summary.

My regular computer died and Macs just suck, so i wont be watching this episode till March....

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
                            Extremely Detailed Summary needed. And a lot of Popcorn. (just dont give me the popcorn without the summary.

My regular computer died and Macs just suck, so i wont be watching this episode till March....
                            Well, Rodney was very nervous in the space suit.

He had to go into the satellite to get the power online and he kept on asking about how much air is in there.

Bates wasn't happy with Teyla. John and the team (while looking over some potential alpha sites) came back in hot. Bates thought that it was the Wraith and that Teyla gave away their position. Turns out they were being chased by a big T-Rex.

Teyla wasn't too happy that Bates accused her of such a thing and punched him. John and Ford had to hold he back and someone else held back Bates. "This isn't over!"

Next thing you know Bates got the crap kicked out of him.

Umm... Rodney, Grodin, and the other guy tried rock paper scissors (one of them had to go outside to fix the thing). It didn't work (the game). So the one guy had a pencil, broke it apart, Rodney got the short part, had to go outside with the space suit.

Grodin (in the satellite) was saying to Rodney, "Are you there yet?"

Rodney: "I haven't left yet!"

He was stuck at the back of the jumper because he didn't want to go out there lol.

Rodney was calling Grodin basically 'Captain Obvious'.

Zelenka got to talk alot with Elizabeth. Umm...

Not much else I can think of.

That might be the best you will get unless someone else makes a summary

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                              So um...

Spoiler:
                              'DUM DUM DUMMMM!!!' really was in order?

Yay to know that he may not actually be dead...

Grodin is my hero! He bought the Atlantis crew some more time.

Before Rodney, Grodin, and that pilot guy who I think is kind of cute when off on their flight to the satellite they said the Wraith would be there in about 49 hours.

It took about 15 hours to get there and then probably... a couple hours to fix it and such...

So they probably have two or so days until they get there.

They might have gotten whatever Bob found out and might decide to speed up or something...

Hmm...
                              bob didnt tell them anything and the wraith where at the weapons platform-so 15 hours till they get there(with out hyperspace)
                              MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                              I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Dude! I forgot about Shep mentioning a t-rex like creature chasing them off one of the potential Alpha Sites. That would be cool if they did an ep with them on a planet full of dinos... but the CGI for that would be pretty expensive, so the chances of that happening are low. But, there's something people could use for fanfic...

Comment

Working...
                                X