• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Siege, Part 1 (119)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 119

With a group of Wraith hive ships on the way to Atlantis, the team searches for a place to flee and a way to destroy the city. McKay leads a team to try and activate the Ancients' orbital weapons platform.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 08:40 PM.

is it on yet in canada?

Comment

it did and
      Spoiler:
      IMHO it was slow and a bit predictable-what happened was: (scroll down)

they used the space station to try to blow up the wraith ships. at the same time they find out that there is a wraith in atlantisand its not teyla giving info out.long story short,the station distroys 1 of the 3 hive ships then the other 2 blow it up with(scroll down further to find out) inside. also they capture the wraith and kill it.

Peter Grodin dies on the ship.
      MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
      I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by tfalls1
        is it on yet in canada?
        I just finished watching it about 30 minutes ago. I was pleased with it though I was saddened at the loss of a valued member of the Atlantis Expedition!

Comment

I'm so excited that I'm freaking out!!
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Ah man thats lame
            Spoiler:
            They hadn't been using him for the past few episodes they didn't even freaking TRY to write for that character they just tossed him [mod snip].

The rest of it was good though.
            Last edited by Darren; 24 January 2005, 07:16 PM.

Comment

i'm not gonna look at this thread, because i don't wanna be spoiled. but can someone PM me and tell me if it gave away too much of moebius(i'm not coming back here until i've seen it. i know about where they
              Spoiler:
              got the ZPM from

that would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Though this isnt a spoiler, Its just a personal thought that I figured could use the tag anyways.
                Im hoping that he didnt really die, but at the last moment, someone like Oma (Omar?) helped him to ascend with the other ancients. I think that would make an interesting plot twist. But thats my opinion.

Comment

if anyone wants to know about crossovers ill tell you
                  Spoiler:
                  we dont make contact with earth at all-nothing,not even talk about it or hope that help will come-they dont even seem to think of it as a possibility
                  I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Man I'd say
                    Spoiler:
                    Peter Grodin
                    Got Jonas Quinned. (tm). Absolutely retarded it was like he was just there to get built up and die.

Comment

I was disappointed -
                      Spoiler:
                      I wanted the ?%$ to die.(the guy thats all paranoid and stuff)

We did learn some significant stuff though

Spoiler:

- The ancients were undoubtadly more advanced. Give me a few death stars, then we'll see some real goauld bustin

- The wraith may not have the capacity to actually travel outside of pegasus. They APPEAR to be limited as indicated by Zalenka (the scientist guy) when he mentions he cant do enough damage to stop them getting to the hyper drives

- That jerk off didnt die... GRRR
                      - Grodin did.

- They (the earth folks) finally pieced together that the ancient database was a more important thing to destroy.

- The athosians are NOT happy about the plan to nuke atlantis - some kind of religious thing no doubt. They seem to think the ancients will come out of nowhere and save the city.. Yeah ok...

No summery for you - come back 2 years.!

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
                        if anyone wants to know about crossovers ill tell you
                        Spoiler:
                        we dont make contact with earth at all-nothing,not even talk about it or hope that help will come-they dont even seem to think of it as a possibility
                        Ya it's supposed to be a big surprise when
                        Spoiler:
                        the troops march in through the gate.
                        at least that's what I got from that german stargate site. My german is sub par though.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha17X
                          Ya it's supposed to be a big surprise when
                          Spoiler:
                          the troops march in through the gate.
                          at least that's what I got from that german stargate site. My german is sub par though.

Well
                          Spoiler:
                          earth defiinitely did notin this ep - I was looking forward to seeing daedaleas

Comment

Spoiler:
                            i dont see why they dont just take the dhd like they did in home and then nuke the database-whats the rest of the city matter?

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
                              Spoiler:
                              i dont see why they dont just take the dhd like they did in home and then nuke the database-whats the rest of the city matter?
                              Spoiler:

Thats the whole point - the wraith cant (with their current technology) reach earth. That whole thing about the city not taking enough damage was in regards to the hyper drive systems.

Comment

Working...
                              X