The Gift (118)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This episode containts one of my favorite McKay moments:

"Now what was that we were supposed to all remember? It was something important ... uh, oh yes, that's right -- the Alamo! "

So funny and yet so appropriate for the gravity of their situation
    sigpic

Comment

I like Teyla, and I like the wraith, but this episode really just didn't do anything for me.
      sigpic

Comment

Holy jump scares! I know SGA is the creepy show, but I wasn't expecting to react like I did multiple times in this ep to seeing John "dead" and Teyla as a wraith. Oy.
        rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

But Kate didn't scare you, did she?

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            But Kate didn't scare you, did she?

Are you kidding? She was terrifying.

Kate was great. I admit I don't remember her from my first time watching, but I like that they had a psychologist at the base. She definitely should have lasted; she would have provided some good opportunities to explore the characters' traumas, anxieties, and general emotional development in a way that is largely absent from both SG-1 and SGA.

But, of course, that would be the understatement of the year to you.
            rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
              Kate was great. I admit I don't remember her from my first time watching, but I like that they had a psychologist at the base. She definitely should have lasted; she would have provided some good opportunities to explore the characters' traumas, anxieties, and general emotional development in a way that is largely absent from both SG-1 and SGA.

But, of course, that would be the understatement of the year to you.
              Nah...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Personally, i also would have loved to see more exposition with Katie.. But like you said, we never really got into the psycho-analyzing that these people should have been having consistently with what they went through time after time..

Comment

Working...
                X