This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool fan stuff that you'd love to see.

Everyone has something that they'd personally love to see in the show.
    For me it would be this;

Two grunts per team member drop Sheppard, Teyla, Ronan and Rodney on their knees infront of a Queen who want's to cut a deal.

Queeny: "Ah the legendary Colonel John Sheppard and his team from Atlantis, what a pleaasure it is to meet you all finally"
    Team: *mumbly muttering*
    Queeny: "So you must be the great Colonel Sheppard then... I can see now your rumoured cunning is not overstated..."
    Sheppard: "Well, its glad to meet a fan"

Queeny just hiss smiles

Queeny: "You must be Ronan Dex, 'Wraith Bane' *hisses*"
    Ronan: "I always wanted a cool nickname"
    Queeny: Teyla Emmagin, the part wraith...

Teyla shows a flash of panic/pain as she is mentally tested by the queen
    Teyla (mentally) "OUT"
    The queen growls at being bested by teyla in the game but soon moves on to rodney

Queeny: "Dr Rodney McKay"
    Rodney: "..."
    Queeny turns around and starts hissing
    Rodney: "Oh so what no fancy title or anything, come on Ronan just got called a wraith bane"
    Sheppard: "Come on rodney"

Queeny then smirks and starts talking about the deal she wants to cut.

What would everyone else like to see.

Bringing Atlantis home to Earth as part of revealing the program, in the last episode of the show. I picture it something like this:

The President's addressing the nation and the world live, and no one knows what it's going to be about; the only clue people have is that ships from many nations have been invited to hold station in international waters, positioned in a circle wider than the circumference of Manhattan. As the address begins, he starts talking about aliens, wormhole travel to other planets and galaxies, an ancient race of people who made it all possible, and what we've discovered out there. Then he says something like "I know there are many of you out there who don't believe a word I'm saying. So let me offer this as proof." Then it cuts to a live feed from those ships, and we see Atlantis, stardrive glowing brightly, descend and touch down in the circle formed by the ships.

After a few minutes, it cuts back to him, and he simply says "I will now take questions."

A man can dream, can't he?
    Last edited by Opener; 26 July 2008, 02:40 PM.
    It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
    --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
      Bringing Atlantis home to Earth as part of revealing the program, in the last episode of the show. I picture it something like this:

The President's addressing the nation and the world live, and no one knows what it's going to be about; the only clue people have is that ships from many nations have been invited to hold station in international waters, positioned in a circle wider than the circumference of Manhattan. As the address begins, he starts talking about aliens, wormhole travel to other planets and galaxies, an ancient race of people who made it all possible, and what we've discovered out there. Then he says something like "I know there are many of you out there who don't believe a word I'm saying. So let me offer this as proof." Then it cuts to a live feed from those ships, and we see Atlantis, stardrive glowing brightly, descend and touch down in the circle formed by the ships.

After a few minutes, it cuts back to him, and he simply says "I will now take questions."

huh. actually that would look pretty cool. though considering how rough the landing for atlantis was the last time those ships may just about get wiped out by a massive tidal wave.......
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Characters with emotions.

Comment

TPTB fed to wraith.

Comment

Rodney finally getting kidnapped by the sexy alien.
            Last edited by Mitchell82; 27 July 2008, 08:47 AM. Reason: Spelling
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Whats a sey alien?
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                Rodney finally getting kidnapped by the sexy alien.
                I have to agree though on another note i would love to see McKay get kidnapped by a enemy and tortured for information on how to destroy Atlantis. It would be great to see McKay resisting huge amounts of pain in order to save Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                  I have to agree though on another note i would love to see McKay get kidnapped by a enemy and tortured for information on how to destroy Atlantis. It would be great to see McKay resisting huge amounts of pain in order to save Atlantis.
                  You mean like he did in 'The Storm'?
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                    You mean like he did in 'The Storm'?
                    I was thinking about that episode when i was typing my post before. McKay resisting torture in season 5 would show how much he has evolved since season 1 where he had apsolutely no resistance.

Basically i want a situation where McKay is being tortured and he knows 100% that if he gives up this information Atlantis will be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      Originally posted by Opener View Post

huh. actually that would look pretty cool. though considering how rough the landing for atlantis was the last time those ships may just about get wiped out by a massive tidal wave.......
                      Well I'd like to think that Rodney and Zelenka could land the city(Jesus, land the city; it's amazing how far we've come in the show) on our world without causing undue harm to a fleet of ships. After all, they have a hyperdrive at their disposal, not a regular reaction rocket. Anyway, the touchdown in that situation would probably be pretty uneventful(cue footage afterward of them talking about it with Shepherd, on the way to dealing with world knowledge of the program and its effects). Now, the media tour after touchdown, that would be something to speak of.
                      It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                      --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Whats a sey alien?
                        She's like the sexy alien, only with a speech impediment.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Whats a sey alien?
                          Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            she's like the sexy alien, only with a speech impediment.
                            rotflmao!

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X