Sanctuary (114)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njsutorius
    omg this episode was so good I love how they are making atlantis!!.. this episode just makes me wonder even more and ask even more questions! are we there acedants omg to many things brain overload .. good episode
    Welcome to GateWorld, exuberant one.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
      When Ascended Ancients choose to return fully to human form, they loose the ability to re-ascend without the help of the others.
      NO NO! NO!!

Why do people assume that when a person "descends" they lose the ability to ascend again? Do people just want to ignore my posts or something?

When you ascend, you become energy. That energy has the ability to take on any form they like. It's so simple yet people here need to make things complicated... and I blame that on the writers for using all that philosophical mumbo-jumbo from "Maternal Instinct" and "Meridian"
      "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

LOL Mumbo jumbo & ancients usually come together

I absolutely LOVED this episode!! Atlantis is getting better every week!!! So far there isn't an episode I DONT LIKE!!

ITS GREAT!!

I agree Kanyon, once they know how to ascend there's nothing to stop them ascending again.

Daniel for example basically had his ascension done for him...Oma ascended him. She also descended him

Therefore Daniel has not done the research and prior to his ascension did not know the process, after he was descended his memory was also wiped, obviously making sure he can't ascend again.

Well that's my opinion!!

But onto the episode:

I loved it!! The village looked NOTHING like the typical Vancouver forests we see in SG-1, it was actually different! And it was just cool! I loved the village!

And I'm a sucker for anything with the word "ancient" in it! LOL i LOVE the Ancients!!! And ahaha Sheppard got a giiiiirl!!

And i LOVE MCKAY!! EEEEEEEEEH!! He is SO FUNNY!!! LOL the whole Captain Kirk thing had me laughing so hard!!! I love him!!

OK...Ford....wat's going on??? He has less lines than Teal'c for crying out loud and he doesn't seem to have a character...and he gets more narky every week!!

Teyla's improving though I like her now, I didn't like her earlier in the season!

Comment

Not a bad episode. At least we finally got to see an Ancient!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hah, soon enough I'll have enough followers to start my own club and then ascend. Then we'll be The Others making up the rules, and Mio will be banned to the J/S-ship thread for eternity

Comment

Major Tyler > your also so wrong, watch just when carter has recerveid his ban ancient's friend ... he was able to make him pure black light too, but he wasn't able to "modify" the world, cause the ancient refused to allow it. even if He could, the other watch them all the time, so in theory He could, but they would stop him if he trys ... but they wont stop the female ancient we've discover because they told her to do it !

Anyway I love this episode but the next will be better, I so hope sheppard will have get some knowledge or something like that =)
              - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
              - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
              - The Nox

Comment

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
                Why do people assume that when a person "descends" they lose the ability to ascend again?
                I "assume" that because Orlin says it in the season five episode "Ascension."
                Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
                Do people just want to ignore my posts or something?
                Just because you post something doesn't make it true.
                Originally posted by po134
                Major Tyler > your also so wrong, watch just when carter has recerveid his ban ancient's friend ... he was able to make him pure black light too, but he wasn't able to "modify" the world, cause the ancient refused to allow it. even if He could, the other watch them all the time, so in theory He could, but they would stop him if he trys ... but they wont stop the female ancient we've discover because they told her to do it !
                I'm sorry but I didn't understand any of that. I got the vague idea you're talking about Orlin, so here goes. Orlin could do anything an Ancient could do, he just couldn't leave Velona. When he took human form (fully, not just appeared as human) to be with Sam, he could not re-ascend without the others. When they went back to Velona, he was shot and about to die. The other Ancients helped him to ascend and gave him another chance. He used that chance to save Sam.

Comment

Did anyone else notice that when the ancient turn in to energy form she looked different then what Oma looked when Daniel ascended.
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                    Did anyone else notice that when the ancient turn in to energy form she looked different then what Oma looked when Daniel ascended.
                    Maybe different Ancients have different ethereal appearances, just like we have different physical appearances.

Comment

Could be but I have feeling it's more then that.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

It's a new company doing the special effects, hence some things will look a bit different.

Comment

Great ep, had everything, especially the girl.....she was hot!
                          Wier: Nice work Rodney!
                          McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
                          Wier: Yes, several times....
                          [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Originally posted by waz
                            Great ep, had everything, especially the girl.....she was hot!

Calm down tiger , she’s taken

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                              It's a new company doing the special effects, hence some things will look a bit different.
                              Really didn’t know but for some reason I like to old version it just looks better.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                                Calm down tiger , she’s taken
                                Yeah. By Me

*pulls out nuclear bomb in case anyone wants to argue*
                                sigpic
                                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
                                X