No announcement yet.

Sanctuary (114)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really liked this episode. The kirk commit was the best because I was thinking the same thing before Mckay said it. I have nothing bad to say about this episode but it looks like the show is leaning on Shep to much. I'm not sure why they feel he needs to be at the center of nearly every episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
      I really liked this episode. The kirk commit was the best because I was thinking the same thing before Mckay said it. I have nothing bad to say about this episode but it looks like the show is leaning on Shep to much. I'm not sure why they feel he needs to be at the center of nearly every episode.
      That doesn't last long, believe me.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        Just wait awhile and you'll be saying the same thing about McKay - the show focusssing too much on him.

Comment

Did Sheppard steal the mask from the temple and give it to Weir? It shows up in her office next season.
          http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...php?pid=211787

Comment

Originally posted by UberCollector View Post
            Did Sheppard steal the mask from the temple and give it to Weir? It shows up in her office next season.
            http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...php?pid=211787
            Nice catch!

Comment

Great Rodney episode. Also I loved Teyla's parts.
              Lovely Chaya. Cheesy Sheppard (but he have great lines when he's not acting smitten).
              sigpic

Comment

One of my least favorite episodes, can't stand Chaya.
                sigpic

Comment

I really like this one. It's a very calming and pleasant storyline.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love this episode and I'm very sad they didn't do more with this storyline and character Leonor plays. She is very warm and beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                    X