This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australian fans, we have our time!

Well, considering there was some chatter about there not being an Australian (and/or some other nations) being seen in Atlantis, Joseph Mallozzi's blog has now revealed we get an Aussie!

Ok, it might only be an extra, but now we have the knowledge that Australia knows about the Stargate Programme, and Atlantis!

Links
    http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...7/dsc09585.jpg
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...emnants-day-1/

Well this certainly poses a question, such as how many countries actually know about the SGC and Atlantis.

I thought we saw Australian during Rising.

sigpic

Comment

I am certain it is the first. I'm also happy we edged out our Kiwi neighbours for this honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Nadji View Post
        I am certain it is the first. I'm also happy we edged out our Kiwi neighbours for this honour.
        Us kiwis have been on Atlantis since season 1. Sure we havent had any major speaking roles yet, but we have still been there in the background.
        sigpic

Comment

Here we go. Always thought there was an Australian expedition member. This a few have popped up from time to time, but here is the first seen in Rising.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=252&pos=332

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            Here we go. Always thought there was an Australian expedition member. This a few have popped up from time to time, but here is the first seen in Rising.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=252&pos=332
            mate i cant be certain because of the quality on the pic but i think the stars on that flag are red which makes it a New Zealand flag not Australian.
            The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Damn, I think you may be right. That's the best image Gateworld has, but I reviewed the image and it very well maybe a New Zealand flag. I know there is an Australian in there somewhere, I'll find them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
                mate i cant be certain because of the quality on the pic but i think the stars on that flag are red which makes it a New Zealand flag not Australian.
                It may be but i am 100% certain i saw a Australian flag on a person in the season 1 episode "The Storm". The Australian was talking to Weir shortly before McKay and Zelanka run up to Weir to tell her about their plan to save the city. The flag was easily visible and it was certainly the Australian flag.

Comment

Ive just found it (though its easier to see when actually watching the episode

Comment

they need to make an Australian x304. u no have like epic battle with the wraith with 304's from USA and its allies.

Comment

From the Storm

I knew there was an Australian somewhere. Thought it was Rising though.

sigpic

Comment

Good eye SaberBlade, first time I've seen it, that one went straight to the keeper.

Comment

Aussie aussie aussie
                          Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                            Aussie aussie aussie
                            Oi oi oi, I felt compelled to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nadji View Post
                              Oi oi oi, I felt compelled to say that.
                              LOL and as a result... you get green!
                              Meh.