• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot wait to get home and watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      Spoiler tags aren't really needed.

Anyways, I didn't really notice that much Shep/Weir shippage in that episode... I saw McKay/Weir! I mean, did you see him with his arm wrapped around her? lol

Loved the 'Really Really Dangerous Don't Touch' sign for the generator hehehehe.

mckay/wier!!!!! yay!!! shep/wier doesn't really work for me. i'm so jealous now. i thought it would get in to the UK first, i can't wait as long as that to see it, gonna have to go on a search for it. it sounds fantastic though. and any episode with Dr 'Single!' Beckett in it has to be good.
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
        Kind of wondered about that myself... I didn't think it looked like a Oh, wait I forgot something! scene at first glance, but I'm guessing, having watched the scene again that it wasn't supposed to be as sneaky as it looked. Still couldn't make out what it was, but I'm thinking he picked up one or two extra gun clips. Maybe.
        Probably. It just looked odd. But then, the lingering on the abandoned Wraith gun looked important, too, and that turned out to be nothing. *sigh*

Of course, I also wondered at the wisdom of skulking around with a gun that glows in the dark.

Comment

i loved the realism (well relatively to the sg world of course..) about killing the genii, it would be absurd to spare genii's lifes when they don't hesitate in killing sga's
          relations between the genii will be tight in the future
          i loved sfx..very nice

Comment

Originally posted by OfF3nSiV3
            i loved the realism (well relatively to the sg world of course..) about killing the genii, it would be absurd to spare genii's lifes when they don't hesitate in killing sga's
            relations between the genii will be tight in the future
            i loved sfx..very nice
            But if the Wraith stunners were better than the weapons used by the SGA team in other ways (rate of fire, accuracy, projectile speed, etc.), then I see no reason not to simply incapacitate them now and capture them later (though it would be a disadvantage to have these people recover from stun mid battle and continue the fight).

Also, ever notice how most Sci-fi energy projectile weapons have projectiles that move so slowly and/or has such a slow rate of fire? There must be other advantages to using them (no recoil and all that)...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Can I just add a small word about how it's nice to identify what is being spoiled? Please?
              Well it's not this episode, it's certainly not previous episodes (as it's assumed you've seen them before seeing this one), so it can only be about an upcoming episode.

A very simple process of elimination there.

And Ford went back and grabbed a couple of extra P-90 mags.

BYE
              "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBlu
                Well it's not this episode, it's certainly not previous episodes (as it's assumed you've seen them before seeing this one), so it can only be about an upcoming episode.
                Actually, I've learned to assume NOTHING where spoiler tags are concerned. Everyone has different interpretations of what constitutes a spoiler and just because YOU use spoiler tags for upcoming eps doesn't mean EVERYONE does and contrary to popular belief, I'm not a mind reader.

Think we'll see any toughening up of Carson in future eps, or is he reduced to whinging in combat situations?

Comment

If anyone has info. on this episode (wink) please feel free to discuss it with me at here!

Comment

That sign kicked butt!

This really was the best episode of Atlantis thus far.

Comment

I've posted way too many times in this thread without even mentionning the sign.

I like the way McKay signed it. He seems to have extremely bad handwriting...
                      Enter my game site...

Comment

Nah, his hand writing is better than mine. I write everything really small.

Comment

I'm too tired to read everyone's posts, but this episode was fun. nice, action packed and...fun

i loved rodney's sign, i laughed out loud. and i came up with a new bit

what would mckay do
                          WWMD

mmhm, could translate to
                          wow
                          weapon of
                          mass
                          destruction

Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ooh, and i hope zorah (goldilocks) hands out longer. now SHE has potential
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I thought McKay's sign was pretty hilarious. My favourite part of the whole episode was Sheppard taking the Genii to town and just kicking ass.
                              "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

in this episode some1s son dies when gate shields are activated. i heard kolya say athos's son. whos athos or did i hear wrong????

Comment

Working...
                                X