• Show
Clear All

REASONS TO MOVE TO CANADA:

-BusH for 4 more Years? Ack for me.
    -STARGATE!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      Sometimes I wish I was a Canadian...
      If it makes you feel any better, we just got season 7 of SG1. So it's not all that great. Not to mention all the snow we get in Canada... but that's off topic.
      Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

That episode was awesome.
        Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

Originally posted by Chlex
          If it makes you feel any better, we just got season 7 of SG1. So it's not all that great. Not to mention all the snow we get in Canada... but that's off topic.
          Snow ain't stopping me moving to Canada!!!! I LOVE snow!!!!

And you guys think ur far behind
          Where I live we just hit season 7 ....we're up to Orpheus!!!

AND OMG THE EYE THAT WAS THE COOLEST EPISODE SO FAR OF ATLANTIS! I LOVED IT SOO MUCH!

Ford was SOO cool!! And I saw Shep/Weir ship although did notice McKay's arm round Weir so ur not imagining things

Can't wait for next week

Comment

I think that the Shep/Weir ship was mostly toward the beginning, when Sheppard says he'll KILL Kolya for having "killed" Weir.

Then, later, he says that Kolya would kill Weir and McKay, only to torture Shep's mind... (possible affection for Weir, visible awkward friendship between McKay and Shep)

I also love McKay's line "In case you haven't noticed, I'm an extremely arrogant person who thinks ALL of his plans will work!" Heh, looks like McKay KNOWS he's arrogant, but won't do crap about it.

On a side note.... Beckett with a P90!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that!!
            Enter my game site...

Comment

I absolutely loved McKay! See how he was so angsty looking when Koyla was on the radio and they kept switching to him? And he stood in front of Weir! And he pulled a good lie there at the end.

I just loved John too. "I will kill you." He was so mad he wasn't even yelling anymore lol.

'Really Really Dangerous Don't Touch'. Hehehe.

Ford got a purpose in this episode! And Beckett did a couple Star Trek references lol. 'I'm a medical doctor not a magician.'

I loved how Beckett could never shut up lol.

And Teyla kicking ass was great.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Beckett's referrences to Star Trek seem to come from a continuation of the remark Sheppard made about Beckett in "Poisoning The Well", where Shep states that Beckett seems to portray Dr. McKoy, right after Beckett starts talking about how uncomfortable he is with gate travel.

I think we've found who will be the Star Trek referral. ^_^ (talking about a mirror to Jack's remarks about "Phasers" in SG-1, it comes up a few times...)

And I loved how Sora helped Tayla carry Beckett at the end of the episode. She MIGHT be a new recurring character. *Rushes off to create a Sora fandom thread*
                Enter my game site...

Comment

I just felt bad at the end of the episode when they were talking about how basically everything was peachy keen... sorta hoped they'd acknowledge the two red shirts that died in the first part .

Btw, hello folks, first time poster (obviously)

Comment

I agree Blueicus, things did clean up conveniently in the end... but after all the drama, I needed a stress-free ending.

Beckett running around with a gun was fantastic! He looked so awkward holding it, epecially next to Ford who was all militant about everything. I have to say, the entire episode was really planned out well, they didn't stay stuck in one scene for very long, it kept moving. We saw some great leadership from both Sheppard and Ford. The fact that they're AF means that we don't have to wait for them to have a 20 minute discussion on what they should do next. It was all about following orders, I liked that.

That's it! Atlantis ships are too confusing, I'm giving up on it for now. Why can't everything be as obvious as S/J?
                    Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

As for ship, it's strange, but everyone seems to be too casual with everyone else, causing a LOT of problems in finding out who cares for who. Personally I'm kind of neutral for Atlantis ship right now.

Ooh, I just remembered something... I found it quite cool when Tayla took Sora's knife and threw it straight down. It made a dent in the floor! (which is strange)
                      Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
                        REASONS TO MOVE TO CANADA:

-BusH for 4 more Years? Ack for me.
                        -STARGATE!
                        I don't agree.

-Bush is a great guy.
                        -We have internet, p2p, etc.You can download all epis
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to ask whether anybody could PM me a working site where i can download This episode. Do NOT post the link here. I also cant use torrent, so maybe you know a non torrent site?
                          Thanks a lot
                          Veneticuss
                          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                            I just wanted to ask whether anybody could PM me a working site where i can download This episode. Do NOT post the link here. I also cant use torrent, so maybe you know a non torrent site?
                            Thanks a lot
                            Veneticuss

I don't know:-)
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

I just saw it again (taped it!) and I must say, I found that imprisonment of Sora may be a preventative measure, but if the Atlantis Expedition wants to make allies out of the Genii, releasing her soon would be advised.
                              Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
                                I just saw it again (taped it!) and I must say, I found that imprisonment of Sora may be a preventative measure, but if the Atlantis Expedition wants to make allies out of the Genii, releasing her soon would be advised.
                                Making allies with genii? I dont think it is possible anymore. Maybev just get friendly with a Genii resistance later
                                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Working...
                                X