Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Times You Watch The Better It Gets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Times You Watch The Better It Gets?

I just finished watching AOT again, I think this is my fourth time. And I have to say, each time I watch it I enjoy even more. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Guess its just one of those movies!
    sigpic
    Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

I like watching aot over. Every time i watch it i sea different things i missed before.

Comment

No

Comment

First time watching I wasn't very impressed by the movie. It felt weird and all. But second time I liked it more. Got better sense of the dialog, music... After having watched it couple of times, I tend to hit 'fast forward' during Mitchell and RepliMarrick fighting scene. I prefer the Ori storyline more in the movie.

So yes, it got better when watching more. But not too much more.
        sigpic

Comment

Actually it feels just about the same every time I watch it, although by the second or third time I was admittedly a little bored.
          "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
          "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

no
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              First time watching I wasn't very impressed by the movie. It felt weird and all. But second time I liked it more. Got better sense of the dialog, music... After having watched it couple of times, I tend to hit 'fast forward' during Mitchell and RepliMarrick fighting scene. I prefer the Ori storyline more in the movie.

So yes, it got better when watching more. But not too much more.
              Yeah thats how I felt. Same with Continuum. I think it was just the hype, it felt like a let down the first time.
              sigpic
              Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

I really liked AOT the first through anyway.

Comment

I actually liked it completely from the get-go. Especially the show-down between Morgan Le Fay and Adria, the movie got a thumbs up from me and gets better and better for me.

Continuum, on the other hand, is getting better for me the more I watch it.
                  sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

I was a bit disapointed the first time, but gotta agree, after watching second and just yestarday a third time, it did seem pretty good. Not so much with continuum though, that was just so badly done :\

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

I've only watched it twice and I enjoyed it both times, but I did love it a lot more the second time around. Gotta say, though, I will never love the whole replicator storyline. I was so relieved when the bug replicators finally all DIED. Stupid IOA. The only good thing to come out of THAT was whumpedCam, and the great scene with him and Sam in the infirmary afterwards. (Not a shipper, just a friendship fan.) And that the IOA actually messed up SO BAD that they knew they had to apologize. LOL.
                      sigpic
                      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I've seen it three times, the 1st time I hadn't seen SG-1 season 10 (to be honest I thought season 9 had been the 10th season and they had skipped forward a few months).
                        The 2nd time I'd seen season 10 and it was in fact better.
                        3rd time better again.
                        Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

I really enjoyed The Ark Of Truth the first time I saw it, especially the scene between Morgan and Adria, I thought it was written well.

I didn't like Continuum the first time, but on my second viewing, I thought it was alright.

Comment

I really liked it, I thought it wrapped up the Ori plotline well.

One thing that I always think about with the new Stargate movies, don't think of them as a movie, think of them as an episode with an 8 million dollar budget. They are very fun and enjoyable

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I loved this movie the first time around. But I will admit, it does seem to get better and better every time you watch it. The more you see something, the fewer things you miss.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X