Isn't this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't this?

Isn't this an episode where you expect Maybourn to a appear to take the nice new piece of alien technology to the Trust or whatever group they are supposed to be.

I miss that guy.
    Stargate Revival Please!

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    Isn't this an episode where you expect Maybourn to a appear to take the nice new piece of alien technology to the Trust or whatever group they are supposed to be.

I miss that guy.
    eh?
    Meh.

Comment

I miss that guy.
      Uh....
      These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Well, Isn't this an episode where the NID would come in and say we should not cure Keller so we can study Wraith hiveships?

Like:
        When Teal'c was infected by those alien mosquitoes cocoons in early seasons of SG-1
        When Jack was pinned to the wall by the sphere thing that turned out to be alien early seasons.
        When we found Khalek and Woolsey himself opted to study the guy.
        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

It kinda is too bad its SGA and not SG1
          sigpic

Comment

Well, Isn't this an episode where the NID would come in and say we should not cure Keller so we can study Wraith hiveships?

Like:
            When Teal'c was infected by those alien mosquitoes cocoons in early seasons of SG-1
            When Jack was pinned to the wall by the sphere thing that turned out to be alien early seasons.
            When we found Khalek and Woolsey himself opted to study the guy.
            OOO

Sorry, I didn't get that from the first post lol. Yeah you've got a point there, I would rather have had a Hive ship than Keller anyway... :O
            Meh.

Comment

Like they would ever allow the NID on Atlantis, they aren't really that trustworthy or should I say THRUSTworthy. They probably have some Goa'uld in their organisation.

As for Maybourne, doesn't he live as king of some Medival people.

As for the only one I would have expected to ask for study would be the IOA, just like they wanted with that Anubis superpowered son.

Comment

I miss that guy.
                Um......no?
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

What kind of technology would you expect?

Comment

im not sure having a wraith hive ship that only teyla could fly a little bit would be worth anything, not to mention it might send out a beacon to micheal when it finnished (or any other nearby wraith) plus only woosley was actually there i dont think the rest of the ioa would have got a look in. but i understand what u mean about the nid, there is that missing in atlantis, maybe thats what woolsey is for play devils advocate

Comment

You know maybe that is why they made this Woolsey first episode. Remember when they found Kalek. He chose to risk the lives of the men for the new technology they could obtain to fight the priors. Now, he chose Keller over a hiveship.

Oh what will you do with a hiveship.

We can study it.
                      We can use it.
                      Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

They've already got the ship from The Defiant One and the lab from The Gift to study Wraith tech.

Comment

not to mention rodneys prob spent enough time on one to build his own lol!

Comment

Working...
                          X