Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Stargate episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Universe 1.18 "Subversion"
    Universe 1.19 "Incursion" Part 1
    Universe 1.20 "Incursion" Part 2
    Universe 2.01 "Intervention"
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Universe 2.02 "Aftermath"
      Universe 2.03 "Awakening"
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Universe 2.04 "Pathogen"
        Universe 2.05 "Cloverdale"

Comment

Universe 2.06 "Trial and Error"

Comment

Universe 2.07 "The Greater Good"
            Universe 2.08 "Malice"
            Universe 2.09 "Visitation"

Comment

Universe 2.10 "Resurgence"
              Universe 2.11 "Deliverance"
              Universe 2.12 "Twin Destinies"
              Universe 2.13 "Alliances"
              Universe 2.14 "Hope"
              Universe 2.15 "Seizure"

Comment

Universe 2.16 "The Hunt"
                Universe 2.17 "Common Descent"
                Universe 2.18 "Epilogue"
                Universe 2.19 "Blockade"
                Universe 2.20 "Gauntlet"

...and now I'm mad and sad all over again

Comment

Watching various Stargate SG-1 episodes on the El Rey network in their Enter the Stargate Weekend Marathon.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

All of the episodes on El Rey this weekend in their marathon!
                    sigpic

Comment

SG-1 season 4 Watergate

Comment

Watched about 5 of them.
                        Love that scene where Ke'ra/Lenea tells Daniel how part of her cares for him more than anyone she's ever met, but part of her would gladly watch him die.

Comment

Comment

SG-1 - Season 9: "Stronghold", "Ethon" and "Off the Grid".

Comment

Teal'c got Tannith today and was saved by another Goa'uld.

Comment

SG-1:
                                Threshold
                                Ascension

SGA:
                                The Kindred Part 1 & 2

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X