Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    No... I think I missed that.

But still doesn't the world think she's dead? Won't those bad guys find out?
    Spoiler:

She comes back to deal with them once and for all. Then of course she stays on and JJ gets reassigned to the BAU as well.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I was kinda bored by last night't show. I am thinking perhaps I should watch it again.
      Posting at.............
      http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

I actually liked it! A lot more than some of the previous episodes. Especially liked the reveal at the ending, didn't see that coming unlike who the unsub was and what his intentions were. It was a nice twist. And I like Reed, so...
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          I actually liked it! A lot more than some of the previous episodes. Especially liked the reveal at the ending, didn't see that coming unlike who the unsub was and what his intentions were. It was a nice twist. And I like Reed, so...
          I like Reed too, I think I will watch it again. I might have just been tired and not paying enough attention to it.
          Posting at.............

Comment

Wow what the hell happened to their spin off show "suspect behaviour" they ended it with one of the good guys getting shot... I liked Janine Garafolo.... She gets shot. Waaaaaaaaaa

It just ended like that no resolution.. Nothing.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Wow what the hell happened to their spin off show "suspect behaviour" they ended it with one of the good guys getting shot... I liked Janine Garafolo.... She gets shot. Waaaaaaaaaa

It just ended like that no resolution.. Nothing.
              They do that when they have horrible ratings. They don't what the fans think anymore, unless there is enough of them to make them lots of money.
              Posting at.............

Comment

So did CM stop for a few weeks over Christmas and New Year? I wonder when it'll start again here.

I've never seen the spin-off.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the previous ep was aired mid December. There was actually a crossover/introductory episode for the spin-off a while back if I'm not mistaken... the characters didn't really do anything for me though and I tried the pilot but it just wasn't my thing.
                  On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Ah right, I wondered why it had stopped here in the UK. I saw the crossover/Introductory ep and the other lot didn't do anything for me. They didn't seem to gel well together *shrugs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Criminal Minds cast member posted a pic on Twitter of her on her second day of filming the first episode of Season 8.
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

The spin off show Suspect Behaviour got canned didn't it? I think they ended the run with one of the lead characters about to buy the farm
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

So who likes Criminal Minds? I love the show but I've been kinda lost on the story line so I just bought season 1 on Itunes and I'm gonna watch it all the way through.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure this show already has a thread...
                            sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the season premiere but it didn't really feel like a premiere to me. Just a regular episode, nothing shiny or exciting about it being the opening for the new season. I don't know what to think of Blake yet, don't really like her and her qualifications sounded a bit over the top to me. Plus, she doesn't seem to be a team player, with holding the possible meanings of the notes to herself (and Reed) and... I don't know, just don't find her character very appealing.
                              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                                I enjoyed the season premiere but it didn't really feel like a premiere to me. Just a regular episode, nothing shiny or exciting about it being the opening for the new season.
                                I agree!
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X