• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohz no. Not the friendzone

Comment

Oh be quiet garhkal
      sigpic

Comment

I agree, Noah's Ark Syndrome gets really old. Characters do not need to be paired up two by two
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well they made a return with an interesting ep. Nice to see Reed get visited by his mother, even if it WAS a set up by the big bad..

ANd in related news, Shemar Moore is not sitting idly after leaving the show. He's got a new film out on dvd in a few weeks where he's a break up repair artist... a Rom-com by the looks of it.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Well they made a return with an interesting ep. Nice to see Reed get visited by his mother, even if it WAS a set up by the big bad..

ANd in related news, Shemar Moore is not sitting idly after leaving the show. He's got a new film out on dvd in a few weeks where he's a break up repair artist... a Rom-com by the looks of it.

What big bad? It's been forever since I watched this show.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              In Season 10, they caught an uber-hacker who was mind controlling several people into committing murders. He escaped at the end of Season 11.

Spoiler:
              This season he mind controlled another person into committing murder and is the reason for 2 new characters, why one left, why an old one returned, and why another is currently in prison awaiting trial for murder.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

How the hell do you Mind Control people?

I want to know how they explain that.

Comment

The unsub used a combination of psychoactive drugs and hypnotic suggestions. It wasn't perfect but part of this unsub's method was targeting people who were susceptible to this method.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                    The unsub used a combination of psychoactive drugs and hypnotic suggestions. It wasn't perfect but part of this unsub's method was targeting people who were susceptible to this method.

OK I'll buy that.. Sounds reasonable enough.

Comment

Not sure when. BUT many eps ago, they fought against some dude who was killing people "for his daughter", and she turned out to be the one manipulating "daddy dearest".. IIRC she got locked up, but can't remember for how long..
                      Now she's turning out to be the one who set up the murder rap for Spencer.

How the hell do you Mind Control people?

I want to know how they explain that.
                      He took drugs that are major haluciongenics, that opens the mind up for massive suggestions, and whallops people already mentally unstable..

Comment

‘Criminal Minds’ to End With Season 15

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                          Also, season 14 will end on February 6.

The article states a 10 episode S15 coupled with a 15 episode S14 means basically a full season order for 2018-2019 season. The cast and crew will work as normal and finish in time for the summer break. The final 10 episodes will just be broadcast during the 2019-2020 season.

Comment

I sure am going to miss this show!

Comment

Judging by what I see on Twitter, it looks like they are about to wrap recording the series finale episode.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...221559745.html

The show is a getting a 10 new episodes produced to be shown on Paramount+.

The entire last season cast with the exceptions of Matthew Gray Gubler and Daniel Henney are coming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X