Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    there already is one
    Haha yeah seems I found it.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Spoiler:
      *sarcasm* but if you stop at the second episode, you won't get to meet that great new agent cadet Seaver. She fits right in as a profiler, especially since she hasn't even finished her FBI training yet, and has no real experience in anything. She looks so much JJ though, so you probably won't even notice that she's not; so you can just pretend that they are the same. *sarcasm*

Ok sorry for my little rant lol; Seaver is not so bad as long as she doesn't talk or do anything else. She barely had any lines in tonights episode so I didn't mind her too much. The main reason I'm still watching is to see how things work out with Prentiss, but if she leaves permanently, and Seaver stays(which is pretty much how it looks for right now), I don't think I'll be watching next season. I still love Morgan and Reid(and like Hotch, Garcia, and Rossi), but the lastest casting changes are really turning me off. I really used to love this show and I've gotten used to some of the past changes(I still miss Gideon, and actually stopped watching for a bit after he left, but Rossi grew on me eventually; I didn't care much for Elle to begin with, but ended up liking Prentiss when she came on); but now I'm really not enjoying it much anymore, and really don't look forward to watching it like I used to.
      Spoiler:
      Is that a hint of sarcasm I hear

So I'm missing the "great" new agent cadet recruit then huh. Oh dear what a shame

I like Prentiss. But I heard that her role was getting reduced and that after the fallout from the fans hearing about JJ getting shafted and Prentiss getting a reduced role that TPTB tried to back out of it and keep Paget (Prentiss) fulltime but she refused. I don't blame her for that if it's true. I never really took to Elle. And it literally took ages to get used to Rossi.

But as for shows, I've felt this on occasions before about shows I used to like and I didn't do the right thing by stopping to watch. Instead I kept watching other shows when I really should have stopped. The X-files comes to mind when IMO it went downhill, and I did kinda stop watching but caught a few eps here and there. SGA was another show that I really should have stopped watching after I knew how it was gonna go. But I kept watching and I grew to really dislike that show, so much so that after much deliberation I decided to sell my S1-4 SGA DVD's.

I don't want that to happen with CM, so If I stop watching now at least that way I can still get enjoyment out previous seasons.

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Can we get a Castle thread going?
      Ah I see Sky beat me to it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Is that a hint of sarcasm I hear

So I'm missing the "great" new agent cadet recruit then huh. Oh dear what a shame

I like Prentiss. But I heard that her role was getting reduced and that after the fallout from the fans hearing about JJ getting shafted and Prentiss getting a reduced role that TPTB tried to back out of it and keep Paget (Prentiss) fulltime but she refused. I don't blame her for that if it's true. I never really took to Elle. And it literally took ages to get used to Rossi.

But as for shows, I've felt this on occasions before about shows I used to like and I didn't do the right thing by stopping to watch. Instead I kept watching other shows when I really should have stopped. The X-files comes to mind when IMO it went downhill, and I did kinda stop watching but caught a few eps here and there. SGA was another show that I really should have stopped watching after I knew how it was gonna go. But I kept watching and I grew to really dislike that show, so much so that after much deliberation I decided to sell my S1-4 SGA DVD's.

I don't want that to happen with CM, so If I stop watching now at least that way I can still get enjoyment out previous seasons.

Ah I see Sky beat me to it

Yeah I found it thanks Linda.... I posted on the last page of the thread

Comment

as to prentiss

the episode airing in 2 weeks is

Spoiler:
          billed as her last one.

and

bigger spoiler
          Spoiler:

she may or may not survive it given the station they've put her in
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

as to prentiss

the episode airing in 2 weeks is

Spoiler:
            billed as her last one.

and

bigger spoiler
            Spoiler:

she may or may not survive it given the station they've put her in
            Big spoilers
            Spoiler:
            Are you serious??? Well if that's the case I am definitely done with it
            sigpic

Comment

OMG what situation do they put Prentiss in?

Comment

massive spoilers for the current US season of Criminal MInds

Spoiler:
                something from prentiss' past comes back to haunt her. she was part of some takedown of a major bad guy (I haven't been paying close enough attention to know just how she was involved but I think she was undercover, the guy was arrested and spent years in a north korean prison)

he breaks out and starts on revenge. two of her former associates come to let her know about it, she keeps this knowledge from her team. the guy goes as far as killing others involved as part of his revenge and to draw her out. eventually the BAU gets involved in the killings, but still don't know about prentiss

the previews for next week

Spoiler:
                has her going rogue, captured by the bad guy, tied to a chair....and he's a ticked off cold blooded killer....so, especially with her wanting to leave, her dying isn't out of the question

she goes rogue to protect the BAU from him, and may die for it
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

massive spoilers for the current US season of Criminal MInds

Spoiler:
                  something from prentiss' past comes back to haunt her. she was part of some takedown of a major bad guy (I haven't been paying close enough attention to know just how she was involved but I think she was undercover, the guy was arrested and spent years in a north korean prison)

he breaks out and starts on revenge. two of her former associates come to let her know about it, she keeps this knowledge from her team. the guy goes as far as killing others involved as part of his revenge and to draw her out. eventually the BAU gets involved in the killings, but still don't know about prentiss

the previews for next week

Spoiler:
                  has her going rogue, captured by the bad guy, tied to a chair....and he's a ticked off cold blooded killer....so, especially with her wanting to leave, her dying isn't out of the question

she goes rogue to protect the BAU from him, and may die for it
                  Spoiler:
                  I watched Wed's episode, but I missed some of the ones before. Did they say why that guy has it in for her so bad. Was it just because she sent him to prison? Did she kill someone he cared for or something? I saw him in a church, this past ep, lighting a candle but didn't really get what that was about.
                  sigpic

Comment

Normal service has resumed
                    sigpic

Comment

I watched 7x05 earlier today and while I liked it, I still don't really get the same vibe from the show as in the previous seasons.
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I think it's the 3rd ep tomorrow night here.
                        sigpic

Comment

I am so happy to have JJ and Prentiss back this season.
                          Posting at.............
                          http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

How the hell does Prentiss come back after her "death?"

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              How the hell does Prentiss come back after her "death?"
                              Spoiler:

She didn't actually die; JJ lied. Didn't you see the end of that episode where she handed Prentiss the papers for a new ID?

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                                Spoiler:

She didn't actually die; JJ lied. Didn't you see the end of that episode where she handed Prentiss the papers for a new ID?

No... I think I missed that.

But still doesn't the world think she's dead? Won't those bad guys find out?

Comment

Working...
                                X