Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Colonel

Default Re: Criminal Minds TV Show

OMG what situation do they put Prentiss in?

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

massive spoilers for the current US season of Criminal MInds

Spoiler:
    something from prentiss' past comes back to haunt her. she was part of some takedown of a major bad guy (I haven't been paying close enough attention to know just how she was involved but I think she was undercover, the guy was arrested and spent years in a north korean prison)

he breaks out and starts on revenge. two of her former associates come to let her know about it, she keeps this knowledge from her team. the guy goes as far as killing others involved as part of his revenge and to draw her out. eventually the BAU gets involved in the killings, but still don't know about prentiss

the previews for next week

Spoiler:
    has her going rogue, captured by the bad guy, tied to a chair....and he's a ticked off cold blooded killer....so, especially with her wanting to leave, her dying isn't out of the question

she goes rogue to protect the BAU from him, and may die for it

Quote Originally Posted by Skydiver View Post
    massive spoilers for the current US season of Criminal MInds

Spoiler:
    something from prentiss' past comes back to haunt her. she was part of some takedown of a major bad guy (I haven't been paying close enough attention to know just how she was involved but I think she was undercover, the guy was arrested and spent years in a north korean prison)

he breaks out and starts on revenge. two of her former associates come to let her know about it, she keeps this knowledge from her team. the guy goes as far as killing others involved as part of his revenge and to draw her out. eventually the BAU gets involved in the killings, but still don't know about prentiss

the previews for next week

Spoiler:
    has her going rogue, captured by the bad guy, tied to a chair....and he's a ticked off cold blooded killer....so, especially with her wanting to leave, her dying isn't out of the question

she goes rogue to protect the BAU from him, and may die for it
    Spoiler:
    I watched Wed's episode, but I missed some of the ones before. Did they say why that guy has it in for her so bad. Was it just because she sent him to prison? Did she kill someone he cared for or something? I saw him in a church, this past ep, lighting a candle but didn't really get what that was about.

Normal service has resumed

I watched 7x05 earlier today and while I liked it, I still don't really get the same vibe from the show as in the previous seasons.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories. /

I think it's the 3rd ep tomorrow night here.

I am so happy to have JJ and Prentiss back this season.
    Posting at.............
    http://godus.boards.net/

Colonel

How the hell does Prentiss come back after her "death?"

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Pops View Post
    How the hell does Prentiss come back after her "death?"
    Spoiler:

She didn't actually die; JJ lied. Didn't you see the end of that episode where she handed Prentiss the papers for a new ID?

Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories. /

Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by fems View Post
    Spoiler:

She didn't actually die; JJ lied. Didn't you see the end of that episode where she handed Prentiss the papers for a new ID?

No... I think I missed that.

But still doesn't the world think she's dead? Won't those bad guys find out?

No... I think I missed that.

But still doesn't the world think she's dead? Won't those bad guys find out?
    Spoiler:

She comes back to deal with them once and for all. Then of course she stays on and JJ gets reassigned to the BAU as well.
    On FFnet or AO3

I was kinda bored by last night't show. I am thinking perhaps I should watch it again.
    Posting at.............

I actually liked it! A lot more than some of the previous episodes. Especially liked the reveal at the ending, didn't see that coming unlike who the unsub was and what his intentions were. It was a nice twist. And I like Reed, so...
    On FFnet or AO3

Quote Originally Posted by fems View Post
    I actually liked it! A lot more than some of the previous episodes. Especially liked the reveal at the ending, didn't see that coming unlike who the unsub was and what his intentions were. It was a nice twist. And I like Reed, so...
    I like Reed too, I think I will watch it again. I might have just been tired and not paying enough attention to it.
    Posting at.............

Colonel

Wow what the hell happened to their spin off show "suspect behaviour" they ended it with one of the good guys getting shot... I liked Janine Garafolo.... She gets shot. Waaaaaaaaaa

It just ended like that no resolution.. Nothing.

Wow what the hell happened to their spin off show "suspect behaviour" they ended it with one of the good guys getting shot... I liked Janine Garafolo.... She gets shot. Waaaaaaaaaa

It just ended like that no resolution.. Nothing.
    They do that when they have horrible ratings. They don't what the fans think anymore, unless there is enough of them to make them lots of money.
    Posting at.............

So did CM stop for a few weeks over Christmas and New Year? I wonder when it'll start again here.

I've never seen the spin-off.

Yeah, the previous ep was aired mid December. There was actually a crossover/introductory episode for the spin-off a while back if I'm not mistaken... the characters didn't really do anything for me though and I tried the pilot but it just wasn't my thing.
    On FFnet or AO3

Ah right, I wondered why it had stopped here in the UK. I saw the crossover/Introductory ep and the other lot didn't do anything for me. They didn't seem to gel well together *shrugs*

Criminal Minds cast member posted a pic on Twitter of her on her second day of filming the first episode of Season 8.
    Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty!
    loves and loves right back.

No w/o a and no w/o a
    It's an immutable law of the multiverse.