This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!

Hi all. I've been watching Stargate SG1 for a while now (not from the very beginning, I've only seen Children of the Gods a week ago!). The very first episode I've ever seen is Bane, when the giant bugs infect Teal'C as they had done with the population of their planet.

Spoiler space for S7 Lost City Part 2
    I missed the very last episode of Stargate, up to the part where the yellow bug-things fly out and destroy Anubis' ship and Jack freezes himself. If anyone hears of it coming on again sooner than it will on the sci-fi channel (to my knowlege they are repeating the final episodes in order) please let me know.
    Last edited by Major Clanger; 07 May 2004, 11:47 PM. Reason: SPOILER SPACE!!!
    Daniel: "A fool's heaven is a wise man's hell."
    O'Niell: "...Never run with scissors..."

APOPHIS SAYS: "Walk like an Egyptian!"

you really need spoiler space

Comment

well firstly, hi and welcome. secondly...i think it is a wrong forum, and we do not need extra spamers here...me is enough..lol. Anyway...I'm sure that in 3 week Sci-Fi will show The Lost City P1, and then P2 the following week, becuase they just shoed Heroes P1

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
        you really need spoiler space
        Im sorry, but what does spoiler space do?

Comment

Warns people who haven't seen the episode yet that the thread might shatter their hopes and dreams with mere words

Comment

Some people don't like to know what's going to happen before they see an ep, some don't. Because not everyone has seen the very newest eps, and for discussions about future seasons, we like to give them a warning before they happen accross any info which might "spoil" the ep for them.

That's spoiler space.

It should be something like:

Spoilers for SX ep xxxxx
            (leave about 10 blank lines)
            if you're in the Season 7 folder, speaking about season 7 eps, you don't need spoiler space. Everywhere else you do

Major Clanger
            GateWorld Moderator
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Of course, if one includes spoiler space, then others have the opportunity of scrolling quickly past that post to the next one. It's a bit of a pain when you want to read the thread to have to skip a few posts, but the spoiler space does give fair warning.

BTW - I'm spoiler free for *almost* 6 hours now...hmmm, have to remedy that!
              Nmom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                Of course, if one includes spoiler space, then others have the opportunity of scrolling quickly past that post to the next one. It's a bit of a pain when you want to read the thread to have to skip a few posts, but the spoiler space does give fair warning.

BTW - I'm spoiler free for *almost* 6 hours now...hmmm, have to remedy that!
                Nmom
                Nola,
                I'm your spoiler 10 step sponsor. Breath in deeply. Breath out slowly. You can do it.

Call me if this happens again.

Hatusu
                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Im sorry. Ill remember to put in a spoiler space next time

Comment

Working...
                  X