Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I smell something ............ Mutiny!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smell something ............ Mutiny!!!

I think there is going to be a major power struggle and there might be a mutiny if Woosley stays in charge
    Last edited by MIZA; 24 July 2008, 06:57 PM.
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    I think there is going to be a major power struggle and there might be a mutiny in Woosley stays in charge
    why?
    if the ending of the episode and in fact Woosley appearance on SGA in season4 is anything to judge by.. he is going to be just like Weir..

Comment

no, sooner or later he will fall under Sheppard's influence just like Carter
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

I think there is going to be a major power struggle and there might be a mutiny in Woosley stays in charge
        Realy? I didnt get that at all. If anything it looked like Shep was quite willing to help him along on the decision making. the only one who showed any obvious discomfort at his presence was Rodney.

If Woolsey has the head of the military willing to follow him, i cant see a power struggle happening.
        sigpic
        banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

I'm sure there will be some conflicts, but that also happened with Weir and Carter. The only thing that could be a problem is the paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
            If Woolsey has the head of the military willing to follow him, i cant see a power struggle happening.
            Me neither… I was expecting more conflict in there; they ended up as friends!

Comment

Ha! The first thing I thought when I saw the team's faces during the first briefing scene was "a mutiny is afoot".

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
                why?
                if the ending of the episode and in fact Woosley appearance on SGA in season4 is anything to judge by.. he is going to be just like Weir..

well highly doubt that because Weir and Woosley are two different people, Woosely is so tied to the IOA that he wouldn't want to break the rules and Weir has been there since the beginning so she knows she is going to have to bend a little in order to get things done, i think Woosley will be so worried about following the rules that the city will fall apart around him, and there will be a mutiny.

overall i think it is going to be a tough year command wise and they will butt heads more then normal and the city will pay for that
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

well highly doubt that because Weir and Woosley are two different people, Woosely is so tied to the IOA that he wouldn't want to break the rules and Weir has been there since the beginning so she knows she is going to have to bend a little in order to get things done, i think Woosley will be so worried about following the rules that the city will fall apart around him, and there will be a mutiny.

overall i think it is going to be a tough year command wise and they will butt heads more then normal and the city will pay for that
                  Here's the thing though. Weir went and was going to follow the rules, but the situation around her was unexpected. She was forced to break the rules. Having an organization that's 3.2 million lightyears dictating what the rules are in a galaxy they know very little about is what's wrong with the situation. Weir began to realize that, and Carter wasn't going to take crap from the IOA, even disobeying Richard Woolsey.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Realy? I didnt get that at all. If anything it looked like Shep was quite willing to help him along on the decision making. the only one who showed any obvious discomfort at his presence was Rodney.

I saw Rodney as the only one who was likely to have a power struggle with woolsey, he was VERY disappointed Sam got the appointment over him and I am betting now they have a civilian in charge he will whinnnnnnnnnne that he deserved it more!
                    I think sheppard will try to help woolsey "do the right thing" in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      I saw Rodney as the only one who was likely to have a power struggle with woolsey, he was VERY disappointed Sam got the appointment over him and I am betting now they have a civilian in charge he will whinnnnnnnnnne that he deserved it more!
                      I think sheppard will try to help woolsey "do the right thing" in the future.
                      Im begining to think that you could fit "whine" and "rodney" in any post you make
                      sigpic
                      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

I think Sheppard will actually be fine with Woolsey -- he'll just outright disobey him if he thinks it's the right thing to do. Just like always. And Rodney will just be grumpy.
                        My Livejournal
                        I watched all of the first four seasons of SGA last May. Here are my newbie impressions.

Comment

Im begining to think that you could fit "whine" and "rodney" in any post you make
                          It's like "strawberries and cream" a natural duo!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            It's like "strawberries and cream" a natural duo!
                            oh you mean there a Dynamic Duo now i get you
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

oh you mean there a Dynamic Duo now i get you
                              nothing "dynamic" about mckay -- ok let's go forrest gump then-- peas and carrots?

Comment

Working...
                              X