Where Are The Adria Smilies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Are The Adria Smilies?

There are lots of smilies that can be included in posts, but not of our hallowed Adria

So i got those 2 and a few others from here and include them in my albums so i and others could use them

feel free to have a look and use in posts .

Although they only seem to work when im logged in.

Also, in the avatars section, where are the Adria Avatars.
    Last edited by stargatefan234; 20 July 2008, 05:26 AM.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Yay,, My first Featured thread, it was on the home page as an "Active Discussion Topic" even if no one else has actually discussed anything.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Make one with fiery eyes, and then a fiery background and it would rock

Go Green

Comment

Ok that site has some great ones we really should have some more of them about other characters
        This isn't Atlantis?
        I don't think so.
        If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

I like the replicator-smilies a lot, and the adria.smilies are geat too, good job

Comment

Originally posted by JaffaGirl View Post
            I like the replicator-smilies a lot, and the adria.smilies are geat too, good job
            im sorry to say that i didnt make any of them, i just use them in posts and think they should be added to the roster.

Comment

I can't find the Adria Smilies in my avatars section. Do I have to upgrade it, wait until they're added or I can just take them from your album?
              Last edited by SGSargon; 29 July 2008, 12:32 AM. Reason: Forgot something
              It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
              -Dexter-

Comment

Originally posted by SGSargon View Post
                I can't find the Adria Smilies in my avatars section. Do I have to upgrade it, wait until they're added or I can just take them from your album?
                There not in the gateworld line up (which needs updating), so Ive been taking them from my album, feel free to do the same.

Comment

Thanks !
                  It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
                  -Dexter-

Comment

Adria rules. She's hot ;p. I really liked the character i wish their was a way she didnt have to die

Comment

Originally posted by goggler View Post
                      Adria rules. She's hot ;p. I really liked the character i wish their was a way she didnt have to die
                      She isnt dead, she is in an "eternal" battle with Morgan Le Fay. So she could always come back

And She is HOT.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                        She isnt dead, she is in an "eternal" battle with Morgan Le Fay. So she could always come back

And She is HOT.

I denie your truth handling abilitys ;p

I'd have still dated the full ascended adria lol, would be a odd realationship though

Comment

Originally posted by goggler View Post

I denie your truth handling abilitys ;p

I'd have still dated the full ascended adria lol, would be a odd realationship though
                          Odd but worth it

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                            Odd but worth it
                            Well worth it

Comment

Working...
                            X