what will carson do now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what will carson do now??

no that he's back on earth will he just spend the rest of his days in confinement at aither the SGC or area 51? they already saide he can't go back to his family because the real carson is dead and buried. will they give him an alias he can use? any theories?
    Note: he is schedualed to be in at least 5 episodes this season, or possibly more.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
    no that he's back on earth will he just spend the rest of his days in confinement at aither the SGC or area 51? they already saide he can't go back to his family because the real carson is dead and buried. will they give him an alias he can use? any theories?
    Note: he is schedualed to be in at least 5 episodes this season, or possibly more.
    Yeah he is supposed to be in more

SPOILERS FOR FUTURE CARSON EPISODES
    Spoiler:
    Doesn't it say in one of the spoilers for a future episode that he goes to see his mom?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
      Yeah he is supposed to be in more

SPOILERS FOR FUTURE CARSON EPISODES
      Spoiler:
      Doesn't it say in one of the spoilers for a future episode that he goes to see his mom?
      I hope they show it, that wuld melt my butter seeing a little old lady reunited with the son she thot was dead.

Comment

It's a bit sick if you ask me. That's not his mother and he's not her son.

Comment

Too right.

I think he'll be back in Whispers, next.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            It's a bit sick if you ask me. That's not his mother and he's not her son.
            I dont want you giving the speach at my funeral! 'Hes a jerk and now hes dead' /momcrys Both would be true but yeesh.

Theres no one you wouldnt give anything to have back? Friend suicide, dead girlfriend or parent or something? Sure he might not be a natural organism and hes got alittle wraith enzyme issue, but hes got the memory and personality. Im sure there will be protocols for Carson wigging out incase he does anything crazy, but a friends back from the dead. Thats good.

I wonder if he will visit his own grave? O.O

Comment

write a book titled: 'I am not Dr. Carson'

Comment

Get some new turtles
                Meh.

Comment

he's still carson, same consciousness and most memories. they behave the same way. they're the same person.
                  Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                  sigpic

Comment

They are not the same person. The kind of tramua he has been through definatly does not make him the same person that died in Sunday.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      They are not the same person. The kind of tramua he has been through definatly does not make him the same person that died in Sunday.
                      yes he's a clone but...
                      McKAY: It doesn’t matter.
                      BECKETT: Well, that’s easy for you to say, but you’re not the one who just found out he was made in test tube.
                      McKAY: As far as I’m concerned, one of the best friends I ever had just came back from the dead. I’m not gonna quibble over a couple of telomeres!
                      BECKETT: Well, thank you kindly for that, but it still doesn’t change the fact that I’m not the real Carson Beckett.
                      McKAY: No. No, you’re not, because the real Carson Beckett wouldn’t be standing here feeling sorry for himself. He’d be trying to figure out how to help us.
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

So what? Thats what McKay thinks but that doesn't mean he is right. Besides I'm talking about tramua that had for two years. Its naive to think that two years being held by Mike won't change him. Hence why he will be different then the peson who died in Sunday
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Until Sunday, notwithstanding Duet, I didn't recognise there was such a strong relationship between Rodney and Carson.

Do you think they'd give his mother security clearance to tell her that he's a clone?
                          I think she has the right to know.

Comment

While given circumstances of the real Beckett's death they could say their was a mistake in indentifying his body.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

It would be just plain weird if Beckett #2 was "reunited" with Mrs. Beckett.
                              Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X