This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis S4 DVD defect?

I ordered Atlantis S4 on dvd from amazon and when it came, the eps on the first two discs played fine but the special features wouldn't play. Then on disc 3, the episodes would skip and even freeze my DVD player. I exchanged it for a new one on amazon and when it arrived it had the same problem. Is this a widespread defect or should I just get my money back and buy it from a local retailer?

Perfecto!

Personaly I would go for the refund. Had problems with AoT that I ordered from Amazon. Would freeze up mid movie so I returned it and bought from a local retailer. I have not had any problems with any aspect of my season 4 also bought from a local retailer so I would speculate it is not a widespread problem. Hope that helped.

Comment

Most of the time when you order movies off the internet and the case says fragile most of the time when it is in transit it gets a rough treatment. I like to go to stores to buy dvd's because sometimes they are cheaper and I can see the case or disks before I buy them.
      sigpic

Comment

I had the same problem with disk 5. I exchanged the set for another at the store that I bought it. My disk 5 only had that problem with the Last Man. It was not properly put into the case for shipping.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Yeah I guess I just get the refund and head over to best buy. I've had this problem before with amazon when I ordered S8 of SG-1, but when they sent a replacement it was fine.

Perfecto!

Comment

A friend of mine noticed that the disc 4 in question the middle where the DVD meets the Player, its not pereftly circle! so its having issues playing in a DVD player. i had the same issue but when i put it in my DVD player in my laptop where it was connected it worked perfectly.
            sigpic
            Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Working...
            X