X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Profile Help

how do you get your own picture to appear on the posts like this

on my profile i have a picture that i want to appear when i make a post, but how?
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

my controls> edit avatar

choose one from the list and then press ok
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      how do you get your own picture to appear on the posts like this

on my profile i have a picture that i want to appear when i make a post, but how?
      if its an avatar, get posting out of 'off topic chatter', need 2000+ posts to use your own. otherwise you use standard ones like everyone else(without 2000+ posts)

if its a signature pic(like below), goto 'my controls' and the options to change everything are there.
      sigpic
      EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
      -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
        if its an avatar, get posting out of 'off topic chatter', need 2000+ posts to use your own. otherwise you use standard ones like everyone else(without 2000+ posts)

if its a signature pic(like below), goto 'my controls' and the options to change everything are there.
        thanks, only 1970 posts to go
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
          thanks, only 1970 posts to go
          you can have an avatar below 2000, just ones specified by GW
          sigpic
          EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
          -Liberty Prime

Comment

Working...
          X