Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG NO!!! Saddest ESP YET....(SPOLIER SEASON 7)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG NO!!! Saddest ESP YET....(SPOLIER SEASON 7)

I just watched HEROS PART 2 and
    Spoiler:
    JANET was killed. Wtf, I thought as it was going on it was her but I didnt believe it...i couldnt believe when she was shot. Another one of my favorites die or go away (First APOPHIS , then JONAS and NOW JANET).
    My old saddest esp was in like the 3rd season i think..or 4th when the Tollan planet was destroyed and sams lover left that last transmission and it just cut. But now its by far HEROS Part 2.
    Spoiler:
    ILL MISS U TERYL!!
    Last edited by Icemancmd; 07 November 2004, 08:50 AM.
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

You might want to put a spoiler warning.

Spoiler:
    Yeah, Heroes is a pretty sad episode. Especially when Sam arrives back at the SGC and she's crying. Also when Teal'c helps her with the eulogy. Heroes is one of my favourite episodes and I really liked the memorial at the end of the episode.

Comment

I had no clue what this thread was about, and if I hadn't already seen these episodes, I would have cried and sent you a nasty letter and such forth. Not really, but SPOILER SPACE PLEASE!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Are you kidding me? Nobody else thought that was the saddest esp yet???? If not what was your saddest esp??
        I miss you.

Comment

Yes, Heroes was a sad and traumatic episode. I really have trouble establishing any episode as the ultimate anything though. <g> Don't ask me to tag my funniest episode, my favourite episode...whatever. Not possible. I just can't choose between them, no matter what the criteria.

Two episodes, aside from Heroes, which produce a huge lump in my throat at the end are Last Stand (Elliot is just too cute and sacrificing himself like that...<sob>) and 2010 (for obvious reasons <g>).

And now I'm sure - as per usual - I'm going to go away and immediately think of a dozen others I could have mentioned and kick myself for forgetting them....

Oh! The end of Double Jeopardy for another! <g> See? I'm hopeless. Utterly hopeless.

Albion
          Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

It is very sad. I knew it was gonna happen when I saw it, but yeah.
            Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd
              Are you kidding me? Nobody else thought that was the saddest esp yet???? If not what was your saddest esp??
              ... Posioning the Well

Umm... I don't really think in terms of sad... It makes me sad.

Menace is by far (to me) the best episode ever, and the ending was just so sad. Aww... Heroes part 2 was really sad too. But... I would still have to go with Menace. It's just so good it makes me tear up.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd
                Actually, I found the Movie quite sad in the end...

As for ep, Fire And Water (Ep 112 of SG-1) was very sad for the first half.
                Enter my game site...

Comment

This is a very sad episode, on of the best in season 7, i just carnt talk about it, it upsets me, i wish they never did what they did, KILL TPTB. , dont realy kill them, they made Stargate, im just upset at what they did.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I thing i didnt understand is in the TEST for the new armor to protect against staff weapons it worked FINE with teal'c shooting him like 4 feet away but i dont know why it didnt work for Janet and why Jack was so injured from his blast also. This esp will always be the most memorible...and like someone else said the ending memorial was very very well done...when sam started reading off all the names that had there life saved by Janet. It really brought a tear to my eye
                    I miss you.

Comment

BTW..anyone know why they killed her off? Was there reason like she was pregant or something? Or it was just time for her to leave?
                      I miss you.

Comment

SHE dident want to leave, she said so at a convention, the writers just wanted to kill her off for dramatic effect. grr

Comment

Can I just remind everyone that the spoiler tag should be used to discuss this ep. Many many people still haven't seen it and I'm sure we would all hate for this high impact ep to be spoiled for them.

As it was for me and many others who are still grumpy and rather cross about it.

Thanks.

Major Clanger
                          GateWorld Moderator
                          Last edited by Major Clanger; 07 November 2004, 08:44 AM. Reason: spelling
                          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

WTF..now im pissed. They should have aired this esp in Season 8. She had like no air time in season 7.
                            I miss you.

Comment

Ok, the last part wasent fact, im just guessing, but i know she dident want to be killed of cause i read a post that she said so at a convention. (just being carful so i dont get any red rep, you have to be so carefull these days)

Comment

Working...
                              X