This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who watches SG-1 on a daily basis?

I just wanted to know who watches the show on a daily basis..
    whether you watch random episodes, or if you watch them in a fixed manner...
    I have all 10 seasons on dvd, and i have been watching 1 episode almost every day since march, starting on children of the gods obviously. and tonight I am watching episode 6.07 - Shadow play.

Anyone else doing anything similar?
    I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

sg-1 reruns are shown here on a daily basis, but other than that I watched seasons 1 - 3 in a row once because I was catching up on episodes I missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Åsgard_Thor View Post
      I just wanted to know who watches the show on a daily basis..
      whether you watch random episodes, or if you watch them in a fixed manner...
      I have all 10 seasons on dvd, and i have been watching 1 episode almost every day since march, starting on children of the gods obviously. and tonight I am watching episode 6.07 - Shadow play.

Anyone else doing anything similar?
      I do, especially since SciFi Channel began the daily rotation episodes, and then I also watch the weekend syndicated episodes...and now and then I watch my DVDs, or the earlier seasons I taped off of Showtime (they're interesting because of the old commercials featuring Chris Judge).

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I can't get enough of SG1.
        I watch it every night before bed.
        I've seen every episode dozens of times.
        I'm so obsessed others would probably consider it sad.
        But everyone has their own passions that inspire them.
        And it's certainly not like I don't have a life.
        I'm successful in business, close to my family and have many friends.
        I just really like watching SG1 haha

Comment

I don't watch it everyday but several times a week.
          The 5th Race A StarGate Podcast
          The 5th Race Podcast RSS Feed
          The 5th Race Podcast iTunes Feed
          You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jnolan
          You can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/stargatepodcast

sigpic

Comment

Yep...SkyOne show like four episodes a day...so I watch at least one if not all (until they hit S9/10 - then I stop).

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Theyre back to season 1 now. :-)
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                I know! Love seeing it all from the beginning again!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                  yeah sky one play like 6 episodes in 1 day but its only the 2 that come on at 6pm on skytwo that are furhtest along. whatever gets played then is then repeated on skyone the next day at 3pm and the reapeated again on skyone the next at 10pm.

this is second the loop, it did seasons 1-9 like that and then it looped back to season 1 then it got to season 9 now its back to season 1.

sucks that they dont show u season 10 in the loop.

by the time u get to 9 u say i wont watch the old ones coz they're old and u've seen em. but then its been so long since u seen them that u want to watch them again!

Comment

Hi!
                    Good old Sky One, watching Thor's Hammer from season 1 as we type! Hopefully over the next few months will catch every episode up to season 9 - again! And hopefully they'll loop back and replay Atlantis from season 1 again soon and get to the end of season 4 in time for season 5 premier!

Comment

umm yeah... I think I watch SG1 almost on daily basis at least...didn't get to watch an episode yesterday and the day before that, but whenever I get bored, I watch Stargate, whether it's SG1 or Atlantis, that doesn't really matter to me, usually an episode just pops into mind and I just want to watch it right then and there.
                      Great thanks to Luciana for making this really cool banner!!

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't watch it every day but usually 4 or 5 stargate (SG-1 and Atlantis) episodes a week
                        - Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
                        - When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
                        - Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
                        - Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

Comment

I used to during school when I had a schedule, but now during break, I don't really have a schedule, and everything I do is usually spontaneous, or last minute.

Comment

i too do it...errm...somewhat, usually 5 episodes a week, a tvchannel here in sweden shows sg-1 on a daily basis, on weekdays, this shows, at least i thinks so, that its a great show.

Comment

i watched them all from 1.1 to 10.20
                              sigpic
                              100 million light years away from earth:
                              Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

Working...
                              X