X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late Fan

Hi,

I'm Jade and I've only recently gotten into Stargate SG1. I started watching it on tv in the month of november 2007. I saved money and now own all 10 seasons on dvd, as well as the theatrical movie and ark of truth movie on dvd.
    I consider myself a late fan, because I've never seen an episode on its aired date and I feel a little dissapointed. Especially, when I found out there is no season 11, although I have a little hope within myself that they may have a comeback, lol.

My favorite Character is Sam Carter. I like just about every character, (except for rodney).

My favorite episode is New Order - Part 1 and 2. I like the Asgard and Replicators in those 2 episodes.

My favorite seasons are: 4,7,8 & 10.

And my favorite bag guy is Anubis.
    sigpic
    ~I am the Ultimate Chosen One and was Chosen by Destiny~

Welcome! Have you considered watching the spinoff, Stargate Atlantis? I know it has Rodney in it and you don't like him, but the show does...er...make him slightly more annoying.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen Stargate Atlantis. Sheppard's pretty cool. I like that Sam Carter is on that show. I'll probably buy SGA on dvd as well.
      sigpic

Comment

Just be aware that carter is only a regular character for season 4. She has actually been in it at least once every season so far though as i recall.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

great to hear, i my self have also become a late fan of the show but it has grown on me and now i cant seem the stop thinking about it
          It sucks that there isnt gonna be a season 11 but there is still hope as they plan to make movies and such to continue the adventures of sg1(i hope) and they also plan on making a new series thought im not sure if they will considering how busy every1 will be with everything that is going on
          sigpic
          100 million light years away from earth:
          Doh!

please click the eggs or they will die . You don't want to be a killer do u?

Comment

As sad as it was to see SG1 end, I just remember that we got 10 years which is a lot more than a lot of good shows get.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateChosenOne View Post
              Hi,

My favorite Character is Sam Carter. I like just about every character, (except for rodney).
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=42666

Welcome, pop over to the Sam thread sometime.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                Just be aware that carter is only a regular character for season 4. She has actually been in it at least once every season so far though as i recall.
                Every past + present member of SG1 has been on Atlantis at least once

(Since "The Pegasus Project" was really an episode of Atlantis).

Comment

The real question to any fan is:

Whats your favourite ship??
                  if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Originally posted by a6346 View Post
                    The real question to any fan is:

Whats your favorite ship??
                    flying ship or relationship
                    supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Hey its always great to hear that new fans are being "born" hehe. Brings happiness to my heart yay Stargate! My favorite ship would be Atlantis itself hehe. If not then a Puddle Jumper, OMG I've dreamed so much of having one! No traffic, could go to any country i want...cloaked of course lol, very spacious, i could even visit the moon and the bottom of the sea haha...well as deep as the jumper lets me. Finally I could send a drone to certain places I don't want to exist anymore haha. Aaaanyways. WELCOME!!!
                      Stargate Universe's main villain...THE DEVOURER OF WORLDS himself!...sure!sigpic

Comment

My favorite ship is the Prometheus as well as the huge Replicator ship. I really like the replicators!

Thanks for welcoming me here. I appreciate it from you all! I'm glad to be apart of an awesome show.
                        And I agree with Mousie. Not alot of shows last for 10 years!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
                          Every past + present member of SG1 has been on Atlantis at least once

(Since "The Pegasus Project" was really an episode of Atlantis).
                          *awaits affronted Jonas fans*
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Haha Well he never really "fit in"

Comment

I'm a late fan too - I just started watching Stargate in the last 10 days. I'm a carer and a lovely friend gave me a portable DVD player and seasons 1 to 9 in the hope that watching it would get me to relax. Looking after my Mum, who is in a wheelchair, full time on my own is stressful and anything that makes me relax is grabbed with both hands.

Although I'm not sure watching Stargate would normally be defined as relaxing I'm finding it a great way to recharge my batteries. I like most of the characters but being a huge Carmen Argenziano fan Jacob/Selmak is my fav followed by Jack, Teal'c and Hammond. I don't feel qualified to comment too much so far as I'm only watching season 3 at the moment but hopefully I'll find more to say as time goes on.

It's my birthday next month so I've been dropping HUGE hints that season 10 and the movies would be more than welcome as presents

I'm so glad to have found this wonderful forum and web site - I will definitely be coming here as often as I can

Cheers,
                              CLxx
                              wotchooterrapolis

Comment

Working...
                              X